Problem in Wagon-R Head Unit: CD Not Inserting

Thread Starter #1
in our wagonr we have a sony cd player installed along with two speakers in dashboard.

one of the speakers conked off and i have to get a new pair for rs1000[sony speakers].

i have problem in my cd player that the cd can not be inserted i.e the unit is not picking cd, it only ejects it.

what could be the problem? is this minor or major?

Well the problem is minor only i guess. Try getting it serviced at authorized Sony service centers or any reliable outside mechanic.

But why Sony speakers again? I have learnt that Sony in general is not very reliable when it comes to ICE! Change to Pioneer or any other good brand and if your HU needs a replacement go for Pioneer , don choose Sony!

Thread Starter #3
Well the problem is minor only i guess. Try getting it serviced at authorized Sony service centers or any reliable outside mechanic.

But why Sony speakers again? I have learnt that Sony in general is not very reliable when it comes to ICE! Change to Pioneer or any other good brand and if your HU needs a replacement go for Pioneer , don choose Sony!

since the the cd/fm is of sony company, i thought sony speakers would also be good.

No Sony is pretty bad when it comes to ICE! This is not my personal experience but what other users have been telling me. For me till now i have not faced any problem with Sony but its just 2 years!

*cough* *cough* i don't know but non of sony things related car works for me . i already lost sony amplifer + 2 rear speaker + subwoofer just after 3 years in safari and 4 speaker + 1 sony HU in santro within 2 years . it could my bad luck with sony . where as my front JBL and pioneer HU is working perfectly in safari

wgaonr vxi stock hu problem

hi i have vxi model with nippon hu the problem is cd is not getting into it can anyone guide ? thanks

Top Bottom