Premier Back in Action with Rio – MJD Model Launched.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Nobody have heard of them.

That minivan was featured in one Auto India issue long long back.

I have seen the pickup 2-3 years back and was wondering which make it was. One day caught it and logo said its PAL. [:D]

They are really gettin ready for the next real misadventude[thumbsup].

They are really proud of procuring the TUD-5 as part of ending the JV with Peugeot.

You can check out their official site for info on their Products : http://www.premier.co.in

Drive Safe!
350Z
Both Sigma and Roadstar are there in the site. So they are still in production.

Last edited:
that SUV thing(as its called) is surely going to follow the maruti suzuki versa's path. utter failure.....

i think its just next to tata ace magic.... LOLzzzz[clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
That pictures, oh how to describe them.
Its a big small car.
Earlier padimini's were stonger.
And in business terms , when you use ' china ' in your product it becomes a failure.

Last edited:
I was just checking Zotye Holding Group web site. I strongly feel this company doesn't have their own design!! Check the site, seems like NOMAD & NOMAD II are scaled down versions of popular SUVs. JN Auto is MSIL 800! M series is a replica of FIAT design. D series is a clear copy of FIAT utility vehicle available in Europe. Similarly you will readily feel that L, S and Z series are also copy of famous models.

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
@Crazy Cat,
Yes, This is the same car which was spotted testing.
If you remember, Zotye Model was also showcased in last year's Auto Expo, Delhi which was ignored because of limelight, Nano.

@Shynish,
What we can expect from a "Chineese" Car maker?
Copy and nothing else!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Ask me if anyone wants to know about the experience on maintaining PAL cars. I had 2 cars...They were excellent vehicles because they paired with FIAT, due to their merger collapse i had to take the beating of finding spares and i can get spares only from pudupet and that too only used & damaged parts. I dont think anyone would want to go through this troublesome moments again.

With a chinese company merger i feel PAL would have lesser probability to sustain in the market with giants like Maruti, Hyundai, Ford, Honda & Mahindra.

Yeh, that's true Interceptor. Only plus point with Chinese stuff will be the cost of spare parts. But globally chines automobiles have a highly bad reputation due to its poor quality (except engine - because they don't make it).

By the way, Premier 118 NE is on of the best car ever produced by FIAT! You are a lucky owner [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
If this would have been a Maruti or a Hyundai, with an advanced common rail engine and good interiors, it would have sold like hot cakes. But being a PAL, I doubt anybody wanting to buy this.

Top Bottom