Premier Back in Action with Rio – MJD Model Launched.

Great job Raja, It certainly look's very attractive, but i feel the asking price of 8+ for this is too much as you have mentioned that the back seat is useless i dont see value in buying this product, the stereo look's exactly like the one you find in Xylo,Verito,Scorpio[surprise], how was the AC effect?

Re: Premier Back in Action with Rio – MJD Model Launched.

Great job Raja, It certainly look's very attractive, but i feel the asking price of 8+ for this is too much as you have mentioned that the back seat is useless i dont see value in buying this product, the stereo look's exactly like the one you find in Xylo,Verito,Scorpio[surprise], how was the AC effect?
ac was quite good no problem atall in that , for back space its same as the wagon-r , you can see the pic i have uploaded up with my dad and bro siting at the back bro is 6;2 dad is 5;10 bro is siting back of me and the driving seat is adjusted to my height 5'11

Last edited:

Its look cute :P but price is bit high
if you take the starting model you get most of the features expect 5 alloys,music system which is crap anyway[:D] rear wheel cover .but abs is standard in all models.

if you take the starting model you get most of the features expect 5 alloys,music system which is crap anyway[:D] rear wheel cover .but abs is standard in all models.
What's the price of lower model I might get interested as there new dealer is opening near my location also

Good work Raja.

Thanks for the pictures.

Rio looks good and from these pictures seems like it has a better stance and presence than Duster.

Space is an issue as you mentioned. Infact in the third picture it looks like a modified Alto.

autosafari- duster looks upmarket ,the rio looks very sporty and yes the rio looks more like a suv though mini then the duster in my view .

mastersquall- i think will be less in delhi in mumbai its 8 lakhs . test drive it its fun to move it around in the traffic. 0ff topic-please update your safari thread buddy[:)]

Raja are those tyre's from China too?
[lol] i too think so incase you get a chance go have a look iam sure you will like the look of the rio in red specially it will take everyones attention for sure without fail.

[lol] i too think so incase you get a chance go have a look iam sure you will like the look of the rio in red specially it will take everyones attention for sure without fail.
I feel it's a decently equipped product, but if they are hoping that the customer's will overlook the upcoming mini xylo and buy this by paying more than 8+ is going to be a very tough sell. If i am buying this in Bangalore then it will come close to 9L for that price i would rather buy the Xylo with ABS

Thread Starter #207

350Z

Core Team

It’s an open secret that Premier Rio isn’t doing well in the market. To give its sales a much-needed push, here’s what they have come up with.

Premier-Rio-Customer-Referal-Program.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom