Premier Back in Action with Rio – MJD Model Launched.

Re: Premier Rio facelifted; to get Fiat's 1.3 Multijet

This is just a facelift of the interiors. The BS4 version looks even better than this. Looking forward to it's launch.

Re: Premier Back in Action with Rio (BS-4 Coming Soon)

Would 1.3 multi jet be able to pull this much mass? The interiors are quiet promising. Hope this recovers good old premier brand reputation. [:)]

Thread Starter #109

350Z

Core Team

One of the areas where Rio was extremely criticized is its cheap, plasticky interiors. And as they say, first impression is the last impression. It would have been much better if Premier released this car by maintaining standard quality levels along with pricing. Now let’s wait and watch what New Rio will have stored in for us, because after very poor response in the market, I hope that Premier must be planning something strategically because currently this car is not even worth considering for a normal urban buyer. Only if the company had better after sales / dealership support, modern product and a bit of marketing tactics, then possibly they would have been able to do better than what they're doing today.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I have not seen this min SUV yet on the road in Bangalore (Am I missing it?) Not only that, I have not seen any of the show rooms or Premier ASS as well. Generally public has lost faith in Premier due to their mismanagement I guess. Unless they rectify these things at the root, I really doubt about selling this one.

AMG

Suspended

This time when I visited my hometown(Amritsar), I could see a lot of Rios on the road.

Seems like sales taking off(finally).

Still never seen one except the Test drive car! I see the test drive atleast once every month!

Thread Starter #114

350Z

Core Team

I too have spotted only one Rio until now and that was on the Greater Noids Expressway. This Mini-SUV looks cute but terribly needs an upgrade.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Any news about the launch of new Rio? I guess it will be around the launch of mini-Xylo. That will be one interesting battle.

Have a look at Zotye Nomad-II which will be the Rio-2 here. Looks wise, it has an upper hand over mini-Xylo IMO. Looks awesome in Red!
[thumbsup]

Zotye Holding Group

Thread Starter #116

350Z

Core Team

Word is out that New Rio will officially make its debut on this festive season, that too with a tried and tested CRDi mill.

Drive safe,
350Z

Re: PAL Back in Action with Rio (BS-4 Coming Soon)

Looks like Premier is not keen on cashing in on the festive season like other companies. New Rio is not getting launched this festive season. This is the reply I got to my mail from Premier:

dear sir,
-we are planning to launch new face lifted rio in 3-4 months from now.you may kly contact us again in january 2012.

thanking you.

mktg. deptt.,
automotive division,
for, premier ltd. ,pune.

Saw a new Rio for the first time in Bangalore here,It was still with ribbons.
But they (Company) should improve their sales and services to gain over their product.

I don't understand one thing from you guys.[anger]

It was a very successful company for almost three decades. It was the company which brought FIAT in to India, It was the company which brought Peugeot to India. There was a time buyers paid the money for the car in Foreign Exchange.

It was a very successful company. Its their bad time.

Please don't take any of the below points personally.

You people are making some comment just for increasing your post numbers.
What do you know to bring a new product to the market?
It is like a mother giving birth to a baby.
That's why they call it as Conceiving a new product or Idea.

some body mentioned about the copying thing. Are all the Hyundai products are designed by their self?

Just take their Old sonata. It is a copy of Jaguar car.

Take the new sonata, copy from BMW.

Accent= OHC+ Lancer+ Maruti Esteem.

Take TATA for that Instance,

The Sumo is from Merc.
Even Tata Ace is a copy of a suzuki mini truck.

Some how i feel you guys don't like an Indian Product to sell in the market. come on guys Just Give them a chance.

Let them Improvise on their Product Portfolio.

Do some healthy comments.

Somebody said He will not take the car even its given for free of cost.

will you expect them to give it free of cost? they don't need free takers. Only buyers.

For Us Indians, always the other side is green. Our Indian companies don't produce anything Good, Isn't it?

PS: Please forgive me if any of my words are inappropriate.

Last edited:

Top Bottom