Pre Worshipped Cars - Indica Diesel or Estilo VXi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16

deville_56

Honoured Member
Forgot to update. Dropped the plan for 2nd hand, decided to get fresh one. Liva, Polo and Micra shortlisted. Finally zeroed on Micra XV Premium. Will be taking delivery in a week.

Thread Starter #18

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hahahahah Devil !! what a rapid change of decision[:)], it is like going from California to France and going to Kuwait !![clap]
After seeing the odos and sky high prices of 2nd hand junks, felt better to get one new paying just a little bit more. Felt it worth to spend 7L on fresh than spending 6 on a car that lived up its life :D

We almost chose the LIVA TRD Racing edition. Very tempting, the alloys and body kit, but for almost the same price Micra was a lot more bettter.

350Z

Core Team
Forgot to update. Dropped the plan for 2nd hand, decided to get fresh one. Liva, Polo and Micra shortlisted. Finally zeroed on Micra XV Premium. Will be taking delivery in a week.
A lot of quick changes in the plan. Eh? Congrats on Micra. I look forward to the review. Ask your friend to join us in the forum too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20

deville_56

Honoured Member
Micra cancelled. Last and final (hope so), it's an i20 Magna CRDi [:)]

A lot of quick changes in the plan. Eh? Congrats on Micra. I look forward to the review. Ask your friend to join us in the forum too.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Will ask him, but no hopes. He's a blogger, but not interested in cars.

Hahahahahaah Deville, it seems you are just playing around with the heartbeat of the dealers in your place[lol][lol]

It would have been good, if you could have posted a reason for the change in decision.

I am preparing myself to hear from you saying " finally I bought a Polo"[clap]

Thread Starter #22

deville_56

Honoured Member
Hahahahahaah Deville, it seems you are just playing around with the heartbeat of the dealers in your place

It would have been good, if you could have posted a reason for the change in decision.

I am preparing myself to hear from you saying " finally I bought a Polo"
Every dealer calling and asking when are you booking sir [;)]

Reason is he was inclined to i20 after we test drove the 83k run one at first choice, the quality, the feel, nothing else gave. We stayed off brand new one because of the sheer price of 8.2 on-road for the top-end. We didnt care to look for other variants. Sunday's daily had a half page ad of i20 stating starting from 6.8 on-road and we are open on Sundays. Just visited the dealer, spotted "similar to or better than Micra" equipped variant and on-road price was less than 18k the variant booked earlier, the VX Premium dCi.
The difference was no alloys, no push start, no rear wash-wipe, no airbag. Better audio with USB, OEM reverse park assist, bigger car, OEM art leather/fabric mix seat and the best tempting thing, a 6-speed gearbox [evil]. Reason 2 was the dealer. We were double minded with Micra from the beginning as it was sold by Marikar Motors, the only thing we were worried about. They ruined the Skoda and Royal Enfield image here. Worst aftersales in Trivandrum. They offered 10k worth accessories, but accessories were priced sky high. Floormat + mudflap + reverse assist crossed 10k. Hyundai dealer gave mudflap, mat, etc for free. All we have to do is take delivery and drive around, nothing extra need to be done.
Took another TD, booked it. Expected delivery is on Friday, depending on the financier's approval. Car is readily available in stock, white and blue colors, all variants.

I took TD of Ion. Ion interior quality is lightyears ahead of Liva.

No Polo anyways, too costly.

Ok, My brother bought a Eon a month back and it is impressive with its looks and space inside, but within one month it has some part replacement near the AC unit. According to me its pick up in LPG was not that good and Hyundai cars are not pocket friendly with their service cost and spares cost.

If you get CNG in your place, then go for Alto 800 CNG its a good bet. or try for Wagon R LPG or CNG as I felt Eon LPG price is bit higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom