Pre-Owned Ford Fiesta ZXI TDCi (Completed 5000 Kms)

Thread Starter #17
Re: Pre-Owned Ford Fiesta ZXI Diesel Ownership Review

Few days back i have serviced my car first time but not from ford authorize service station.This time i did it from TVS multi brand car car service station which was newly launched in kolkata.The service station id big and equipped with modern technology.The total cost of service is 4200 which include Wheel alignment and balancing,engine oil,air filter,collent,break cleaning,waxing and most important power steering belt replacement as it was totally damaged.
What is gear mounting?Service people told me to replace the same,what is the function of that part and is that cause breakdown?
A of now i am very happy [clap]with my decision to have diesel ford fiesta.Its running smoothly but the only problem is engine noise,its pretty heavy as compared to my earlier petrol swift.
any suggestion welcome to make my ride more comfortable.

Few days back i have serviced my car first time but not from ford authorize service station.This time i did it from TVS multi brand car car service station which was newly launched in kolkata.The service station id big and equipped with modern technology.The total cost of service is 4200 which include Wheel alignment and balancing,engine oil,air filter,collent,break cleaning,waxing and most important power steering belt replacement as it was totally damaged.
What is gear mounting?Service people told me to replace the same,what is the function of that part and is that cause breakdown?
A of now i am very happy [clap]with my decision to have diesel ford fiesta.Its running smoothly but the only problem is engine noise,its pretty heavy as compared to my earlier petrol swift.
Where is this TVS Service centre? Let me know as seems could be quite useful later on.

Thread Starter #19

This service station located just opposite to nature park,Brace Bridge.

A of now i am very happy with my decision to have diesel ford fiesta.Its running smoothly but the only problem is engine noise,its pretty heavy as compared to my earlier petrol swift.
That's good reasonable rate at what you did you service. [clap]

Between those under dash LED lights looks cool. I am big fan of those lights. How much did it cost?

The one solution to reduce the engine noise is to use synthetic oil and do a slow run for atlest the next 500kms, this way i could bring down the engine noise in my innova which went loud after constant spirited driving, if you feel synthetic oil would burn your pockets go for mineral oil with Mobil1 and reduce the frequency of oil change from 10K to 7.5K on the odo

Thread Starter #23

That's good reasonable rate at what you did you service. [clap]

Between those under dash LED lights looks cool. I am big fan of those lights. How much did it cost?
Thanks dharmesh.It won't cost much only Rs-450/.

350Z

Core Team

Note: Thread moved. Post #1 has been updated with more details.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom