Pre-owned 1989 Maruti 800

Thread Starter #62
I'll explain in simple

sun film - 1050/-
Num plate - free.

Hope your doubt is cleared.

investing in new tyres for this car is waste. already sierra had eaten up 31k for tyres and battery.

and sierra is main car to go out of city.
this is for dad since he is not interested to drive sierra and will be driven inside city. You know how small is pondicherry town!

Thread Starter #65
Yeah running smooth , the petrol didnt get empty by meter and dad was stranded at a signal!

Reason empty petrol , Luckily i was also in same route . pushed the car to a side and bought petrol and started.

got new float installed yesterday.

Yeah will post pictures soon

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];155388 said:
Tyres searching in 2nd hand. the one that i have seen so far is not satisfactory.
Remember that tyres are the only part of a car which contacts with road surface. I do not advice to compromise here. A set of new tyres would hardly cost much when compared with the risks involved after going with used ones.

Drive Safe,
350Z

ilango[speed thirst];157702 said:
got new float installed yesterday.

Yeah will post pictures soon
How much did it cost? I guess you had to empty the tank before carrying out this replacement. Is it so?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #68
How much did it cost? I guess you had to empty the tank before carrying out this replacement. Is it so?
No need to empty the tank , you need to remove the tank as it will be more weight with the petrol

BTW , our's stopped in middle with no petrol !! so no petrol in car/tank.

Price i'll confirm in a day. yet to pay to spares!

Top Bottom