Pre-owned 1989 Maruti 800

Thread Starter #51
i was waiting for the completeness of the car and then post pictures, minor most works like bushing suspension took place last week. 80% of wiring is complete.

Hope the rest of wiring takes place today.

No reasons , though however fast i try , it gets slow by itself.

Re: Pre-owned Maruti 800

ilango[speed thirst];64996 said:
drive shaft left side gone.

engine gives white smoke - must be valve and piston rings replacement , err half engine is 12000/- , but not gonna buy that for now.
Ilango, is the left side drive shaft issue common in all 800's? Because my car makes a grinding noise & it continues to increase as speed increases. Varun drove my car & he said its the drive shaft making the noise. While replacing clutch, the mechanic inspected the wheel bearing & said its in good condition & doesnt need replacement.

Can you please explain what do you exactly mean by saying half engine @ 12000rupees/- I mean is it the cylinder block/ entire head?

Thread Starter #58
Oops , forgot this thread.

Sunfilm done - normal. scrapping and adding new film and new num plate at rear - 1050/-

FC - name transfer - colour change etc - 3500/- brokers charge including rto charges , which inturn include the bribe to them. Applied , yet to take fc.

Insurance - surveyor said he will come tomorrow morning.

And its doing its round in city without any paper !! Just the mechs use them , yet to come home .

Pictures after fc and polishing it.

Top Bottom