Popular Service Centre, Maruti Suzuki (Trivandrum)

Thread Starter #1
Guys from trivandrum,
How is popular service centre for maruti suzuki ,killipalam,trivandrum.
Is it good?
No problems like parts malpractices and others.
Heard some comments from friends that its bit pricey,but that doesn't matter,as before signing the job card i will check it,as i have been servicing my wagon r at local workshop for past 11 years,no problem till now,and he is very honest in dealings.
I just want to give it for the free services as warranty in future can be affected if it is not given to company,after 3 services will rethink whether to give here or to local workshop.

Guys from trivandrum,
How is popular service centre for maruti suzuki ,killipalam,trivandrum.
Is it good?
No problems like parts malpractices and others.
Heard some comments from friends that its bit pricey,but that doesn't matter,as before signing the job card i will check it,as i have been servicing my wagon r at local workshop for past 11 years,no problem till now,and he is very honest in dealings.
I just want to give it for the free services as warranty in future can be affected if it is not given to company,after 3 services will rethink whether to give here or to local workshop.
I had quite bad time with them years back. They might have improved. Try giving once and analyze!

[confused] thats pretty bad,and a good reason to avoid them
Indeed.

Wheel cups attached to wheels went missing?
No engine components went out right?[surprise]
Yes. and the where fighting like this vehicle didn't had it and all. If dad went alone to pickup the car he would've took back without the wheel cups to avoid the fight, since i was there i was fighting and got back the same.

Even my new spare tyre was interchanged to an Old tyre. This was found out once we reach home and after 2-3 days, hence we were really screwed. Since then i never recommend to anyone to visit that stupid service centre.[frustration]

I think HERCULES MARUTI's service centre(vazhayila) is now the most busiest service centres of Maruti in Trivandrum.Check them during your next service.We had got good customer support from them.

Thread Starter #10
I think HERCULES MARUTI's service centre(vazhayila) is now the most busiest service centres of Maruti in Trivandrum.Check them during your next service.We had got good customer support from them.
Yes Hari sir
My friend also told me the same.
One doubt-
# free services can be availed only in the dealership where one has purchased the vehicle right.

Thread Starter #11
Done my first service-
Billed 400
For AC filter.
Got 5 packs of Screen wash free.
Rubbing was done in rear quarter panel near bumper,where a scratch had occured.
Service experience is Good.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Yes Hari sir
My friend also told me the same.
One doubt-
# free services can be availed only in the dealership where one has purchased the vehicle right.
Free/paid service can be done at any dealership across India as per your wish. Popular is the most notorious one in town. Indus is better and Hercules is the best. I usually don't give them to ASC, though when need arise, I go only to Hercules.

Ironically, Popular is the better of the 3 dealer/ASC when it comes in case of Hyundai.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Mr Deville
Can you explain your bad moments at popular.
Nothing personal, never been to there. Most people complained including Vichu. One of my colleague used to service his Zen D there back in 2006-07 time. Everytime they used to screw up something. Last thing was broken fuel lid release and some scratches. One time there was water logged inside after a wash. Floor was fully soaked and smelt bad.

Another time was with sales department. Been with a friend's dad to get an 800. He wanted green one, they wanted to sell off one stuck with them. Said all kinds of **** excuses and waited for 2-3 months after paying in full. We checked their yard and there was lots of green. After a big fight, got the car, but changed to a grey one last minute, which came in last load.

In some other forum, there is one story of them screwing up a spoiler installation.

After all these never dared to go there.

+1 for Hercules.
Good work
Ease of access(unlike the popular service center which is away from main road)
excellent customer care service.

(Still one of my friend recently commented that he got some bad experience with Hercules. Inside was not cleaned after a service and the floor was soaked)

I didn't have any bad experience from Popular services but was already ****** by their sales team. They asked me to pay around 100 thousand in advance even before seeing the vehicle. I can understand what they mean was an advance. But the sales person framed it in a weird manner which irritated me. One fine morning he called me and said "Sir you vehicle had arrived our Bangalore yard.. But there is a problem. We are lacking from funds to transport the vehicle to Trivandrum. So please help us by paying 1 lakh in advance. This will be deducted from the final price."
This happened a couple of years back. You can read the details here http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...king-amount-transporting-vehicle-factory.html

Top Bottom