Poor Buying & Service Experience with Sundaram Honda, Hyderabad

My Experience @ Sundaram Honda-Secunderabad
I test drove a HONDA CITY PETROL VMT vehicle on 08/04/2016.

I was shown the vehicle of my choice of colour and model in the yard on the same day and also informed that there is no booking for this vehicle

I expressed that i would like to exchange my Honda City ZX for the purchase.

I surrendered my car for exchange on 12/04/2016 at 12.30 pm

I was provided an invoice for agreed value.

I was again informed that there is no booking for the car and i should indicate a suitable date of delivery for necessary arrangements.

I expressed that i am expecting a loan sanction and will confirm in a couple of days.

after about four days i informed that i have a sanction of loan and i would take delivery of the vehicle on Monday the 25th April.

I arrived along with my Bank Manager at Sundaram Honda, Secunderabad and presented my payment thru a demand draft and sought delivery of the vehicle.

I was informed that the vehicle ear marked for me was delivered to another customer.

Meanwhile my car which was surrendered for exchange was also sold , and registered in favor of another customer.

I made several attempts requesting them to provide the car from other dealers in the city or through other branches of sundaram motors.

I demanded that the Sales manager Mr.Rakesh Naidu should commit the delivery date but he has avoided either a telephonic or a personal discussion.

I cancelled the booking and proceeded with another dealer.

I escalated the matter to ethics committee (ethicsproposal@hondacarindia.com).

They transferred the matter to customer service and sales guys and brushed the issue aside.

Top Bottom