Polo Cup Now in Chennai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Starting today, the Volkswagen Polo Cup will reside in Chennai for the final three rounds of the inaugural India Polo Cup season. The season is currently being led by Karthik Shankar with 94 points. But the other two championship contenders Vishnu Prasad and Sailesh Bolisetti are on his tail and giving Karthik a run for his money with blistering performances at the previous round at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore.

The event will now have the racers compete on the more challenging Irangattukottai race circuit at Sriperumbedur, Chennai. This this is the first time the Polo Cup is being held at Chennai, it will be interesting to see how the competitors shape up for the race and what new lap times are set on the 3.7 kilometer circuit. As you read this news, the Practice Sessions are already underway in Chennai with the Qualifying Practice getting underway tomorrow morning. The races are scheduled to start at 10 AM on Sunday, the 26th of September 2010 as a part of the 2010 J. K. Tyre National Racing Championship. Round 5 and 6 too will be held in Chennai on the 27th/28th of November and 18th/19th of December 2010 respectively. source-motoroids

Attachments

Polo Cup is fascinating every day sport for any auto enthusiast!

I will try to make it this weekend if possible or atleast one of the Race.

Zinam am planning to attend round 4 on sunday , you coming? Round 5 not possible as i have college![frustration]

BTW just noticed one of the Polo's has a damaged headlamp![lol]

Dhaya,

I am not really confident about joining this weekend.

But just drop me a reminder tommorrow. I will surely try to make it.

350Z

Core Team
This thread is now closed. As usual, Monkey1 has posted complete pictures and details of event, please continue further discussions Here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom