Polo 1.6 or Fabia 1.6 or new Swift 1.2 petrol

If @whilepetrol means to say that Jazz offers better performance than Polo 1.6 than I would beg to disagree. Jazz is very good at top end but weak at bottom end. After all Polo has huge cubic capacity advantage over Jazz.

But at this moment if one is to buy a performance oriented petrol hatch, than Brio could be the most tempting option. Its performance figures are better than Swift & jazz, steering is better than Jazz & Polo and will offer better FE figures than all of above.

Brio shares the same engine that of Jazz but is tuned for better low end. Plus reduce kerb weight also tilt the balance in favour of Brio.

So CORTINA, hold your cards for the moment if you can and spin a Brio for a TD before decide on anything.

Well first of all remove Swift from your list , the Swift can no way be compared to a Polo or Fabia.

Why haven't you included i20 and Punto to your list? I see you are also looking at some features in your car , both these cars offer some cool features in their cars.

But finally if it comes down to Polo or Fabia , i prefer Polo because it looks fresh and is new to the market. If space and comfort is your main criteria then Fabia wins here.

Do take a TD of both these cars before deciding.

Top Bottom