Pollution Control Certificate - Which Shop in Your City

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
The validity is 3 Months only [surprise] in here but it is a whole year for Delhi issued PUC for vehicles registered after 2010 ( I think ).
In delhi price is rs80 for a petrol car. One year validity is only for cars having bs4 written on their car RC. [sleep] they keep on changing the rules.

Last year i got one year certificate for my verna and now just 3 months.

No grace period, please make a fresh one if earlier has expired.
I renewed it yesterday,but the earlier expired on 05/06/14.[:D] But I heard that at least for 07 days,after expiry no penalty is imposed. May be the information is wrong. By the way the Indian Oil outlet where from I obtain PUCC, each time asks for Rs.120/-instead of Rs.100/-. The boy who runs the computer requests Rs.20/- for his own. Do my friends have similar experience?[anger]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
I went today to get my cars puc certificate. I tried 2 places and at both of them the machine couldn't read my car's rpm ? Why is that ? They connected 2 wires near the battery and 1 sensor to the exhaust.

It showed 0 rpm , then 450 then 0. And then stayed at 0.

I recently got 2 amplifiers installed in my car , can it cause some issue?

Hello TAI members.
It's no news that the number of diesel pollution certificate providing stations is a lot less than their petrol counterparts.

I for one, face problems because of this every six months.

So here, lets make a list of the diesel centres, citywise.

CITY:

I had to travel 18kms today to get my job done.

I stay near ruby hospital in Kolkata

CITY: Kolkata
Location: Duttabagan crossing near Belgachiya, left side while facing lake town, coming from RG KAR Hospital.

Phone: 03325582098

Hello TAI members.
It's no news that the number of diesel pollution certificate providing stations is a lot less than their petrol counterparts.

Location: Duttabagan crossing near Belgachiya, left side while facing lake town, coming from RG KAR Hospital.

Mine is petrol car. I get the certificate from IOC's fuel station near Duttabagan. Have you tried this station?

Hello TAI members.

CITY:

I had to travel 18kms today to get my job done.

You can do it from Lake service at the junction of Lake road and sarat bose road.They have both petrol and diesel facility

Mine is petrol car. I get the certificate from IOC's fuel station near Duttabagan. Have you tried this station?

The IOC pump is the big one right?
I did my Alto's pollution there. I was talking bout the obscure one on the right side facing R G Kar.

Confusing to describe as there are 3 stations so close to each other.

I get my petrol and diesel PUC certificates in Rs 100 only. No extras.

The IOC guys Sid7 just mentioned are weird, and demand 100 bucks as tips after car wash.

Last edited by a moderator:
From last 2 years i have done my cars PUC from different location right from petrol pumps to PUC vans standing on highways, but none of them took any efforts of testing my cars emission with their probe. All of them have asked me only one question "Is it petrol or diesel?", that's it !!

I have received my PUC certificate valid for 6 months ranging from Rs.60 to Rs.100.

The IOC pump is the big one right?
I did my Alto's pollution there. I was talking bout the obscure one on the right side facing R G Kar.

Confusing to describe as there are 3 stations so close to each other.

I get my petrol and diesel PUC certificates in Rs 100 only. No extras.

The IOC guys Sid7 just mentioned are weird, and demand 100 bucks as tips after car wash.
Yes I am talking about the pump near Duttabagan crossing and it is on the left side of Jessore Road while coming from Lake Town towards Shyambazar. But each time I get PUC certificate against Rs.20/- as tips apart from stipulated Rs.100/-. They generally do not charge for checking Tyre pressure if you refuel the car at their station,otherwise they look expectant.[surprise]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Got the PUC of my Honda CITY done today. Though it was due on Christmas but did it today itself. The pollution check center is located next to Noida Stadium in Sector 21 Noida by the name of Dolly Motors. Also in case you need nitrogen for Tyre(s) that too is available there with coupon system.

Regards

Akash

I hope that Dolly Motors insert probe in silencer and record actual reading [lol].

Somehow it should be made strict that in every bunks there should be presence of PUC check and Air filling facility which should operate as per the timings of respective petrol pumps. Secondly, ATM should also be available in their premises.

Top Bottom