PM spent Rs 7721 per plate on UPA dinner !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,

I was really surprised reading this today. This is the one out most which has come out with a RTI application. Just imagine how much of our money is being used for such things[surprise] and PM says money cannot be plucked from trees when there was protest about diesel prices and FDI. I really wonder what is goin g on in our country and where we are heading and could not be surprised that one fine day World bank officials will come and say to us that each person in India has X barrowed amount on our heads either clear or we will take over the country[cry]. See this link source : Rediff

Disclamer : I am not for for any party and against to any party here so there is no politics intention but, in the interest of country and its future [:)]

PM spent Rs 7721 per plate on UPA dinner - Rediff.com News

Thread Starter #3
Really Dharmesh,

The Nuclear deal and this FDI decision will have a big impact on us. Politicians and ministers and respected PM say so many things saying these are economical reforms but I really smell something that it is not so long that we will get again ruled by some other countries and gettting an Independance is out of the way as we do not have such freedom fighters today.

At times I think whom this Nuclear deal will help which will greatly tamper our internal security places very badly in few years by the foreign countries and FDI will just kill the small retailers in the country who are in crores. God do something and see that this goverment is defeated quickly out of power to save our dress at least[cry]

What nonesense guys.

Do you realize if you all opted for public vehicals instead of private cars and bikes how much our country would have saved not trillions but zillions.

Come on dont be hypocrites that too in such a cheap manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

zengetz

Suspended
This is unnecessary speculation. If you read the article - the total cost were calculated and labelled as per plate cost. It was a trash article in the very first place with a misleading title.

So next time we go to an vent do we boast our food cost was = Total expenditure/Number of attendees.

Jeez!

350Z

Core Team
Thread closed. Let’s avoid discussions on sensitive political issues that are prone to have uncalled heated arguments. Please refer to point #19 in this link for more. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom