Pleasing to join Automotive India

Thread Starter #1
Hello car gaga folks, myself Atul Vhale from Mumbai. I'm 23 year old executive employee and educated BCA from Pune University. Here I joined this community to learn every thing about cars & bikes in India and Indian automotive Industry.

I always willing to travel and explore locations through out India where me and my friends can enjoy unforgettable moments. My another interests are photography, nightlife and tasting various Indian food.

I own CBF Stunner (I don't have any four wheeler), looking for new new Hunk.

I am die hard fan of Suzuki Swift.

Hope you guys help me here....

Thanks,
Atul

350Z

Core Team
Hello Atul, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. We're pleased to have you with us too. Do tell us more about your CBF Stunner in a seperate thread along with pictures. And yes, some travelogues will be nice to have as well. Please feel fee to contact our team for any forum related assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Hello Atul, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. We're pleased to have you with us too. Do tell us more about your CBF Stunner in a seperate thread along with pictures. And yes, some travelogues will be nice to have as well. Please feel fee to contact our team for any forum related assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks For your kind reply

Hi Atul,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another Stunner boy onboard. Do post an ownership report of your bike. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact us. Enjoy your stay.
Cheers,
Akash

Hello car gaga folks, myself Atul Vhale from Mumbai. I'm 23 year old executive employee and educated BCA from Pune University. Here I joined this community to learn every thing about cars & bikes in India and Indian automotive Industry.

I always willing to travel and explore locations through out India where me and my friends can enjoy unforgettable moments. My another interests are photography, nightlife and tasting various Indian food.

I own CBF Stunner (I don't have any four wheeler), looking for new new Hunk.

I am die hard fan of Suzuki Swift.

Hope you guys help me here....

Thanks,
Atul

Nice avatar photograph, I have seen this guy somewhere....Oh ho he is Brad Pit [lol] (Just pulling your legs, dont mind pls)

Welcome on board. So you have interest in photography that's really nice to note. Please put some of your pictures in photography thread.

Have a pleasent stay here [cheers]

Top Bottom