Please Suggest Speakers for Polo

Thread Starter #46
Thx guys for your valuable suggestions will go for JBL than.
any precautions for original product coz the dealer in jbl site does not install and the dealer who installs is giving a bit cheaper price but not jbl exclusive.
and one more thing VW service is worst and it is really hopeless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm !! The products on the website are way expensive than the market price. So don't worry. Just insist on genuine bill and warranty.
I assume your car delivery is further delayed.
No worries hope you get it soon and happy mile crunching.

Thread Starter #48
Thx diehardi20. no doubt i will take original invoice and warranty cards.
yup my delivery deadline now is tommorow 15:00 otherwise refund of booking amount.

Once again thanks for valuable suggestions from you and frakdude.

Most important thing. Make sure your installer doesn't CUT/SPLICE any wires. Force him to use connectors for speakers and adapter for HU. VW is highly stringent about cut wires and will void your warranty if any such thing is found.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #50
sure freakdude will make sure that he dosent do any such thing.
thx for same..

Most important thing. Make sure your installer doesn't CUT/SPLICE any wires. Force him to use connectors for speakers and adapter for HU. VW is highly stringent about cut wires and will void your warranty if any such thing is found.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #53
diehardi20
I was down with last 3 options as
POLO
BEAT
New Swift

Dont want to purchase Maruti (Was in last 3 coz of parents)
Between POLO (Heart call coz of brand and power) and BEAT (Mind call coz i could get fully loaded in price of polo) finally went out with Heart.
I20 was also an option but cut short due to budget (6.5 was max but went for 6.86)

hope my decesion over beat proves correct.

Ya ! in terms of 3 cylinder engines, Polo is better. I am not a fan of Maruti Suzuki and think they make cars out of thin metal sheet ( No offences) . I think quality of Hyundai and German brands are way above Maruti. I think you should consider Figo, if considering Beat. Has a 4 cylinder engine with no turbo lag and more spacious. Also, its more connected to the ground as compared to the Beat.

Thread Starter #55
Hey diehardi20
actually my brother at Raipur (I normally visit there frequently) has recently booked Figo so I cut short it also. Good vehicle no doubt.

Hi Friends,

I am in a bit confusion regarding the music system for POLO D Trendline, VW guys told me that the music system is getting fixed outside then the warranty will get void.

They have KENWOOD music system and I am not much aware which one is the best. and also I am looking 2 rear speakers from VW.

Could you please help me out in this situation.

other than this, accessories I have asked - mud flap, mat, body color handle and mirror, rear sensors and music system - is that fine or some adjustment can be done in that.

Thanks a lot in advance. Abhinav

Hi Friends,

I am in a bit confusion regarding the music system for POLO D Trendline, VW guys told me that the music system is getting fixed outside then the warranty will get void.
other than this, accessories I have asked - mud flap, mat, body color handle and mirror, rear sensors and music system - is that fine or some adjustment can be done in that.

Thanks a lot in advance. Abhinav
VW showroom said that because they want to sell their own kenwood unit and speakers. There is a rule- if no wires are cut during installation of music system, warranty is not void.

So, if you are into music and would like to have your own favorite set up, don't buy from them. But if you are okay with simple music set-up, you can go ahead and buy the kenwood unit they are selling, and speakers too.

Get the car body cover too.

Hi Rightnow,

Its a great relief after seeing your reply, thanks for the lightning speed response. if you know some good music system and rear speakers, please do let me know.

my budget is somewhat 20K, it will be great if somebody know exactly where in Mumbai music system can be purchased and get fitted. thanks

Thread Starter #59
Hey hitmoss,
let me know
1.you are taking in cash or loan
2. what are complimentory accessories/discount you got
3. price of vw kenwood HU.
4. your budget for ICE.

Hi Kush,

I am getting the car in loan.
Complimentory accessories are only body color mirror and handles.
Price for Kenwood 18k and 20k + 2k for speakers.
My budget will be around around 20 to 25k.

Thanks,

Top Bottom