Please Suggest ICE for My New Swift VDi

Thread Starter #33
hey dude congo and wish u happy bday.
Thnx Dude ,

And its not my B'day Today it's on 18th of July :) Thnx Though

Hi Jatin,

congratulations and Happy birthday !!

Hope to see you getting more upgrades soon !!!!
Thnx
BTW , my B'day is on 18th of July :)

well I am to Upgrade soon with the amp and the Compos.
Will now opt for Infiniti compos too :)

Thread Starter #35
Dude Rear speakers SQ Sucks !! bigtime . i spoke to a professional guy from JBL today
The kind of Punch and Quality i require can be obtained by GTO949 only , he says infinity is for good quality with low bass effects and on low volume sound , for higher sound and bass effects in a co-ax speakers GTO is better and front 609C are amazing he says , he also suggested to fit an amp with it as they are required for proper output of the speakers .

I am however gonna change the speakers . My brother has asked me to go with Pioneer Speakers as they sound better in high volumes .

I again need all your help here on this issue . Guys please revert as i am going to the Dealer tomorrow .

Regards
Jatin

go for 609C with amp you will love that
i have installed 609c front and rear with amp and subs i really can say amazing sount be it low or high volume.

Hi Jatin,

I think if you install the amp, the infinity will give you the desired output. They are better than JBL and they just need an amp to power up the Sound quality.

Take my suggestion, get an amp installed and you will feel the difference.

Thread Starter #38
hi All thanks for for your Revert . sorry i have been too busy with my work so havent been to the dealer nor have checked this site.

These Infinity Really suck big time . very very unsatisfied with these speakers . Diehard as am taking your suggestion into consideration and am going with an amp and a front compos . i dont need to regret this decision so even if i do i am thinking of some good HQ Front compos should ease my requirement . r

Request you all fellow Members for your support to suggest me a good front Composite speaker. and an amp for Front compos as well as Rear INFINITY PR 9603I speakers .

Thanks & Regards
Jatin

Heads Up for New car Buyers : Avoid Buying new Swift The brakes Suck big Time .
for an Hatchback I20 Is the best or the VW polo

Hi Jatin,

I understand your frustration. My recommmendation is before you buy the amp ask the dealer to get the amp installed, check for the change in sound quality ( its supposed to be more crisp). If you are still unsatisfied, invest the money for amp in a new set of speakers.

Sound quality is a very subjective topic for discussion. Each individual has his/her own taste of music. I would recommend you to spend money on speakers and amplifier only if you are satisfied.

Please let me know in case of any questions.

Car Audio System a for swift 2012 vdi

I would need some help from you guys to decide on what audio system should i buy for my swift vdi. Please do refer some good car accessory shops is kochi

Basic things i'm looking
1.USB
2. 2-DIN
3. Bluetooth - (prefer some steering mounted control module).

LCD is nice to have addition.

I stumbled upon swift sport pictures
Suzuki Swift Sport wallpaper # 66 of 91, Interior, MY 2012, 800x600
I really likeed the steering wheel cover - anyway to get it done like that?
Look at the bluetooth music system with steering controls.
Is there any place from where i can get all these?

I also came across add in
Multimedia & Navigation system for 2012 Maruti Swift / Dzire / Ertiga - OE fit - Kochi: Spare Parts - Accessories in Kochi at Quikr Kochi
Its a Chinese company which is sold in accessory shop of maruti dealer.
Do anyone installed this or aware of this system.

I'm also looking for alloy for later upgrade, what i have in my mind is this
17″ alloy wheel new Suzuki Swift Sport | PetrolBlog

Please do give your valuable suggestions.

For my surprise brother bought me a Kenwood car stereo, so my hunt for caska ends here as of now :(. My mind was after caska but hefty price of 38k made it unreachable.

Stereo was from kuwait which cost 46 kuwait dinar. i'm not sure about the speakers.

This is what i have now
Kenwood - KDC-U553BT

and

Kenwood KFC-B1610 6.5" Dual Cone Speakers

Do you guys have any suggestions? Should i go with 4 speakers right now i have only 2. What are the configuration that i should try? Do let me know your suggestions.

Hi Sportscar,

I recently installed Hertz speakers in my car and I think they have a very nice output. Alternatively, if you can wait, Polk audio is back in india in full flow available across all dealers from Oct. Let me know your budget and I would suggest products to you according to the price range.

Top Bottom