Please Suggest ICE for My New Swift VDi

Hertz are better than JBL however the Hertz is only useful if you opt for a high end version which is way over your budget.

My suggestion is try to stick to JBL and an all JBL setup. Infinity Reference is better than JBL and if you don't mind spending around 1000 bucks more opt for it. My Infinity reference is a enclosure with a sub which gives me awesome punchy bass.

Thread Starter #18
Hertz are better than JBL however the Hertz is only useful if you opt for a high end version which is way over your budget.

My suggestion is try to stick to JBL and an all JBL setup. Infinity Reference is better than JBL and if you don't mind spending around 1000 bucks more opt for it. My Infinity reference is a enclosure with a sub which gives me awesome punchy bass.
Thanks For the Replies dear .

I will opt for All JBL speakers
Rear Co-Ax i will go for infinity ref series
while front i will go for JBL GTO609C Compos
646 AmP and Pio HU .
Will have to wait for 14 more days , and i will have the system installed :)

Regards
Jatin

Thnx Again For your Help and Support Diehard . i really appreciate it.
Kinldy PM me your number . i will call you if i need any further help . if it is ok with you .

i found a caska hu for 18k in ebay, can i buy that. here is the link.

Swift special Double Din DVD - 7 inch HD LED Touch Screen Bluetooth | eBay

just give me an idea regarding the sound quality.

Hi Vignesh,

The Caska head unit which you are talking about is the one which resembles the Laura OEM head unit. It is a fantastic head unit and you should surely go for it however, I am not sure about the price. A similar new unit costs you 33K ( what my dealer quoted). Please see if this is genuine and brand new. Definately worth going for it.

Jatin i really liked your setup. can you suggest me where can i get this done. i live in powai. so can you tell me the area!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Double Din Music System for New Swift VDi

hi guys..

I want to install a double din HU/Music system for my new Sift VDi frm my dealer.. my budget is Max. 19k.

My requirements.

1. Double Din HU (pls advice model nos. & rate)
2. 4 speakers + 2 twitters (JBL..? or Sony Xplode)
3. A Woofer (if its inside my budget)

Kindly advice. Cheers!

Thnx.

Last edited by a moderator:
FH-P6050UB Less than 10K , Exact price not known

6" Coaxials : JBL GT6-S366 around 2.5K
Tweeters : TS 220 2.5K
Alternative
6" Components: jbl gto-609c 4.5K ( you will not need tweeters if you go for components)

6X9 Rear speakers: GTO 0949 ( Around 4K)

Sub : JBL CS 1215
Amp : Required for Subwoofer GTX 646 ( 6K)

thnx for the reply Sugam.

But can you pls simplify, for the Speakers part..I just need 4 speakers & 2 tweeters for a decent audio & so that it stays in my total music s/m budjet of 19k. Also, I'm planning to keep the rear speakers in the company provided default place (i.e. door)

As for double din HU is Pioneer FH-P6050UB the only option for my budjet? Also.. whether these HU will have FM radio?

Last edited:
Hi Max,

All systems have FM radio inbuilt. Number of speakers in your car is subjective to its owner. You can opt for 4 speakers in doors and ovals at the back.

For the setup which you want just get a set of 6" components in the front door ( will have tweeters along with them)
and coaxial 6" for the rear door.

You can opt for an amp to pull up these speakers as well.( Component speakers work well with an amp).

I would recommend a Pioneer Head unit to you however you can get similar options in Kenwood, JVC as well.

Regards

Thread Starter #28
Jatin i really liked your setup. can you suggest me where can i get this done. i live in powai. so can you tell me the area!!
Hey Thanks Bro ,

These Parts are easily available in mumbai anywhere ,
there is a Reputed dealer in thane Named V-Kool . i have heard a lot about him
and he has good knowledge about the products too .

Another shop where i got the pricing is Pitstop.

both these are near Teen Petrol Pump thane . It is a famous area

Let me know when you Visit there so i will join you too. we together might Get a better disc from the dealers.

FYI , i have PM'ed you my number call me and let me know when you visit there .

Regards
Jatin

Thread Starter #29
+1 to diehardi20
definately 609C is pleasure to listen. Great sound clearity but should have an amp.
Hi Kush , congo dude . Nice Ice setup . I am too GOing for a similar one .

Btw . thanks for this Reverts. I was confused if should i spend more and get
Ref Series for Front Compos Too .

Rgds
Jatin

Thread Starter #30
Finally Though Not by me . My Swift is not Ice'd , By brother took my car yesterday evening , and came back late at night , he called and asked me to come downstairs and i saw my car was Ice'd , he then wished me Happy b'day in Advance .

What i saw was a Set of Infinity PR9603IS in the Rear and Hu of Pio 3490UB

Check the clicks :)

Rgds
Jatin

Attachments

Top Bottom