Planning The Great Ladhakh Trip

Yes sir,i am more then excited and prepared to visit Leh in june.[:)]
End of june will be just fine. Might face little problem with snow blocks on rohtang pass and Baralacha La. But it will be all part of fun!

My itinerary-

Day 1: Noida – Ambala – Bunter – Bilaspur – Mandi – Kullu – Manali

Day 2: Keylong – Jispa – Baralacha La – Sarchu

Day 3: Sarchu – Lachung La – Pang – More Plains – Taglang La – Upshi – Leh (Arrange for permits and stay.)

Day 4: Local sightseeing at Leh & acclimatize.

day 5: Leave Leh to Khardung La (World's highest Motorable road) / Nubra Valley

Day 6: Leave Leh to Pangong Tso Lake on bike and night stay beside lake in tented accomodation

Day 7: Leave Pangong Tso to Leh

Day 8: Leave Leh towards Manali and night stay at Keylong.

Day 9: Leave Keylong and reach Manali by afternoon. Leave for Delhi

Day10: Reach Delhi

Thread Starter #50
hmmm well i have less idea about route which ever you think is best we will take it but only one thing i am worried about is that entry i heard in some months it remain closed .

As you know, anything can happen there. Last year it received heavy snow in september. I guess end of june is not a bad idea. We might find roads closed dor a day or two, but all goes for adventure! [evil]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #52
ok i have decided after mid June i am making trip . i think hsrah will also join . still waiting reply of auto_luver to confirm

ALso if any one else wants to join in june let me know

Last edited:
Yes. I am 101% in with this plan. And mid june it is. But i have 2 friends with me. Hope that wont be much of a problem.

Thread Starter #54
in one car no more then 4guys should be there so that we can have comfortable ride for such long trip .

let see what happen there is one month gap who know more join in and we might have to take 2cars

Sorry rahul & Harsh , was busy with some domestic work and did not log on. Mid June is not possible for me buddy [frustration], because I have to join in first week of june . ( in fact I was supposed to join first week May )but due to some domestic commitments i have postponed it, so postponing again is not possible . But as said we still have one more month in between to decide and things to take form. As of now you guys go ahead with the plan , If I can make it i will join you guys .

Last edited by a moderator:
in one car no more then 4guys should be there so that we can have comfortable ride for such long trip .

let see what happen there is one month gap who know more join in and we might have to take 2cars

According to me, If its a hatchback not more then 3 people, If its a SUV then not more then 4 for a comfortable journey. And taking two cars is a good idea provided we have another 1-2 persons in each car. Other car can actually help if another gets stuck.[glasses] Lets just hope for other people to join us.

@ auti_lover- Like mastersquall said, just let us know if u are coming a week before. Best of luck with your sailing. Take care. [:)]

Top Bottom