Planning The Great Ladhakh Trip

Thread Starter #36
Actually – I understand what both of you meant. [;)] Back to topic, so when's the things planning up?

Drive Safe,
350Z
i will take trip in September or august or might take it before after i get confirmation that all roads are open in which month

Hey 350Z do TAI members plan location meetings? my "sasural" is in delhi if I happen to be there and if there is a meet then lets discuss about this trip [;)]

Hello everone,
Even i am in for Ladakh trip.! Its my dream!
I went till sarchu last october in my Hyundai getz.
But this time i am planning to go on 20th june. I wish i could join you guys in august or september but then my college will start.

I have been following news of road conditions,the latest updates for Manali-Leh road is that from Manali the snow clearance work is going on between Marhi and Rohtang pass.The Baralacha is also not opened and similarly the other Passes enroute Manali-Leh are closed but the BROs are trying to open these all passes. The Kunzom Pass is also yet to be opened for doing Kullu-Kaza. The snow fall was heavy there so the PWD is facing problem to clear the road there.
So by maximum mid june roads will be open from Manali to Leh.

Cheers. [cheers]

Hello auto_luver,
Official date has been announced for closing of manali-leh road for tourists, which is October 31st.

Take care.

Travelling in otober will be great. Last year even i went in october till Sarchu (222km from manali). I went out with my Hyundai Getz without facing any problem. The only bad stretch is Rohtang pass, beside that roads are ok. Even nallas were quiet in october, not like in june or july! So even they were easy to pass.

I will be posting my travelouge soon. [:)]

Top Bottom