Planning The Great Ladhakh Trip

Hi,
I am planning a road trip to Leh and would be starting on June 15 from Delhi. We are 6 friends and 3 cars - Safari Dicor, WagonR and Honda CRV. If any of you will be around that region please PM or reach out to me.
The route that i am following is:-
15Jun- New Delhi -> Kud ( 639 KM) (take by Banur-Ropar-hoshiarpur-Dasua-Pathankot.)
16Jun- Kud->Sonmarg ( 256 KM)
17Jun- Sonmarg -> Kargil – Panikhar -> Rangdum (250 KM) ( max 10hrs)
18Jun- Rangdum - Pensi La - Padum (104 Km) ( Max 6 hrs)
19Jun- Padum -> kargil -> Mulbek (295km) ( max 12 hrs)
20Jun- Mulbek -> Leh (210km) (Mulbek - Namik La - Fotu La -Lamayaru - Khaltse - Nimmu - Magnetic Hill – Leh) ( max 7 hrs).- get vehicles check etc.
21Jun- Leh - Local and get permits
22Jun-Buffer day
23Jun-Leh -> Khardungla -> Nubra Valley 215 KM (Leh - Kardung La - Diskit - Hunder - Diskit) 6 hrs- 6 am (Turtuk if possible)
24Jun-Diskit - Khalsar - Wari La - Sakti - Chang La - Tangtse - Pangong Tso . (150-180km) 10-12 hrs
25Jun-Pangong Tso – > Durbuk ( Buffer day- idea is to enjoy the lake and nearby places)
26Jun-Durbuk->Upshi->Tanglang-la->Moore Plains->Pang -> Keylong/sarchu ( 200 + km – 12 hr)
27Jun-Sarchu/Keylong -> manali (230 KMS – 10 hrs)
28Jun-Manali -> Delhi

Hi,
I am planning a road trip to Leh and would be starting on June 15 from Delhi. We are 6 friends and 3 cars - Safari Dicor, WagonR and Honda CRV. If any of you will be around that region please PM or reach out to me.
The route that i am following is:-
15Jun- New Delhi -> Kud ( 639 KM) (take by Banur-Ropar-hoshiarpur-Dasua-Pathankot.)
16Jun- Kud->Sonmarg ( 256 KM)
17Jun- Sonmarg -> Kargil – Panikhar -> Rangdum (250 KM) ( max 10hrs)
18Jun- Rangdum - Pensi La - Padum (104 Km) ( Max 6 hrs)
19Jun- Padum -> kargil -> Mulbek (295km) ( max 12 hrs)
20Jun- Mulbek -> Leh (210km) (Mulbek - Namik La - Fotu La -Lamayaru - Khaltse - Nimmu - Magnetic Hill – Leh) ( max 7 hrs).- get vehicles check etc.
21Jun- Leh - Local and get permits
22Jun-Buffer day
23Jun-Leh -> Khardungla -> Nubra Valley 215 KM (Leh - Kardung La - Diskit - Hunder - Diskit) 6 hrs- 6 am (Turtuk if possible)
24Jun-Diskit - Khalsar - Wari La - Sakti - Chang La - Tangtse - Pangong Tso . (150-180km) 10-12 hrs
25Jun-Pangong Tso – > Durbuk ( Buffer day- idea is to enjoy the lake and nearby places)
26Jun-Durbuk->Upshi->Tanglang-la->Moore Plains->Pang -> Keylong/sarchu ( 200 + km – 12 hr)
27Jun-Sarchu/Keylong -> manali (230 KMS – 10 hrs)
28Jun-Manali -> Delhi
Hello Buddy,

Welcome to TAI [:D]
We are doing this circuit starting from 8th June from Delhi.
We will be way ahead than you.. However, we are doing it in our bikes.

Re: Leh'd - A Ride To The Roof of The World!!!

Wow what a TL.. i love the way you have written the TL. After 2 hrs of my productive office time going to a more productive reading time i'm very happy and eager to plan or join a trip.....
@Girish i'm game. i can come in my Bull. what say? can wer have a TAI travel to LEH?
Thank you Pras, that means alot.. [:D]
TAI to Leh.. would be awesomely amazing.. Lets try to find out how many of the TAI'ians are game for it.. [:)]

Wow what a TL.. i love the way you have written the TL. After 2 hrs of my productive office time going to a more productive reading time i'm very happy and eager to plan or join a trip.....
@Girish i'm game. i can come in my Bull. what say? can wer have a TAI travel to LEH?
Thanks so much Prasanna....Just got all excited by going through Fyzy's travallogue...hope we can have a group of ppl make it from TAI!!!

Thats the spirit buddy. Hats of to you. [:D]
Finding like minded people is more difficult than even driving in the most treacherous terrains.. [cry]
Thats exactly right Fyzy...hopefully it will not be tough to find in TAI!!! Here is what we have like minded ppl!!![clap]

Thanks so much Prasanna....Just got all excited by going through Fyzy's travallogue...hope we can have a group of ppl make it from TAI!!!

Thank you again Girish.. [:)]

Thats exactly right Fyzy...hopefully it will not be tough to find in TAI!!! Here is what we have like minded ppl!!![clap]
Yes.. thats our punch line.. Lets being a poll shall we??[glasses]

Guys,

I already started a conversation about a trip to LEH from Kanyakumari in watsapp group[;)].

Soo many fellow members are interested to join the trip from there town.

For sure, one day we all will made it[thumbsup].

then it would be a biggest TAI convey [cheers]

Guys,

I already started a conversation about a trip to LEH from Kanyakumari in watsapp group.

Soo many fellow members are interested to join the trip from there town.

For sure, one day we all will made it[thumbsup].

then it would be a biggest TAI convey [cheers]
Awesome..[clap] AppU lets have a thread dedicated to the trip.. What say??

Great work APPU but the problem is i'm not there in the watsapp group. So as Faisal said lets have a thread dedicated to it.

Top Bottom