Planning The Great Ladhakh Trip

Re: Ladhakh Trip 2011

Great effort collating such humumgous info masterquall. Hats off!

This LEH trip is definitely in cards when i settle a bit more comfortable financially. That should be in a year or two!

This thread is a great start towards the goal. Thanks a lot!

Let us all start from this thread and end-up with many interesting travelogues[thumbsup]

Re: Ladhakh Trip 2011

Great effort collating such humumgous info masterquall. Hats off!

This LEH trip is definitely in cards when i settle a bit more comfortable financially. That should be in a year or two!

This thread is a great start towards the goal. Thanks a lot!

Let us all start from this thread and end-up with many interesting travelogues[thumbsup]
Yeah, i too need the similar time frame for this trip.
Like 350Z said, for now we can collect the members who are willing to be a part of the trip. And we will go by the majority.

@mastersquall- I am definitely going on a trip on 21 dec 2012 as i am very sure that nothing like that will happen[:)].

@350- Rally, something like "TAI Himalayan Rally"!

Forget SUV, someone did this in a Matiz. Must have taken a lot of courage to push that poor thing on a terrain like laddakh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #21
So auto_luver and me are only one interested this year

@akash i was just joking trying to make you take trip :biggrin:

@auto_luver mostly aug-September this year is on card to go there . is it ok with you . we could rent SUV and share our cost . lets hope we get 2more member to go there

Rahul , i am joining my ship in June and will be back in september only ( These dates are fixed long time back so can't change them now ) , So any time after that is ok with me. I can bring my friend along and will share the costs. BTW whats the correct time to go to this place ?

Thread Starter #24
well best time to go there is Aug-September which every person who has taken trip multiple times say . also at this time you are allowed to enter every part

350Z

Core Team
@350- Rally, something like "TAI Himalayan Rally"!
Not bad. Sounds nice. :biggrin:

Forget SUV, someone did this in a Matiz. Must have taken a lot of courage to push that poor thing on a terrain like laddakh.
Leave the Matiz too. Long ago, Autocar traveled all up to Leh with Maruti 800 and Mercedes Benz E-Class together.

Maruti-800-traversing-the-tough-Himalayan-terrain.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

well best time to go there is Aug-September which every person who has taken trip multiple times say . also at this time you are allowed to enter every part
[confused] Then buddy I think it will be a fight, but since I have one more month to go before joining , we still have time to discuss this out . i can still request my company for a 3 month contract [glasses]. Lets hope all this works out

Thread Starter #29
don't worry trip can be made later also but money can't . But if you get any chance do let me know . But this year i will definitely go even if i have to take my safari with me

Top Bottom