Planning For Royal Enfield Plant Tour For TAI-gers

Thread Starter #16
Guys. Still I have not got any reply from them. I am planing to shoot one more mail today and tomorow planing to call them.

If that is not working, in the site there is a provision to book online for 6 member team.

Here are the list.

1. Sethu Murugan
2. Sethu Kalyan Sundar (My son)

Pls fill the names whomever want to join. After we apply only we will be able to get a date. It is going to be on second and fourth Saturdays.

Anyone interested? Once I got 6 names, I will register. if it is more than 6 we will register twice.

Guys. Still I have not got any reply from them. I am planing to shoot one more mail today and tomorow planing to call them.

If that is not working, in the site there is a provision to book online for 6 member team.

Here are the list.

1. Sethu Murugan

Pls fill the names whomever want to join. After we apply only we will be able to get a date. It is going to be on second and fourth Saturdays.

Anyone interested? Once I got 6 names, I will register. if it is more than 6 we will register twice.
Sethu sir. I'm very much interested. I'm in for this Royal Enfield meet. Please do add my name sir.

Thread Starter #29
Sethuji I am in. Please add my name [:)] . Any dates planned?

Thank you
Dileep
No. after we apply online only they will tell us.

First batch

1. Sethu Murugan
3. Aniruthan
4. Nitin
5. Dhanapal
6. Dileep

Can i freeze this or wait for another 6 people? If more people would like to come then I will register both batch at the same time.

Top Bottom