Planning a Bike Purchase. Suggestions Welcome.

Thread Starter #1
So... Yeah I'm still alive... I'm transferring from Hosur, Tamilnadu to Rudrapur, Uttarakhand. As some of you may know, I own a bullet 350 here but I won't be transporting it to Uttarakhand as I plan to stay there for more than three years and I really don't want to bother with the registration and stuff. So I decided to just lookout for a good bike there. Suggestions if any are welcome. Thanks!
  • Budget: Comfortable budget is 30000, can be stretched to 40000, can be painfully stretched to 45k but really, I'd be crying at that point.
  • New or Used: Definitely used. Year of mfg is not of a concern as long as it is within 10 years of age. The plan is, if I stay here for five years, I want to give it away before the initial 15 year window expires. If older, FC should be promptly done for the second five year period.
  • Your Location: Rudrapur, Uttarakhand. Just about anywhere in UK is fine
  • Priorities: Should have really good resale value because if I leave the place some day, I plan on dumping it there itself. Preferrably a straight seating posture (I have a 102 year old spine). At least a FE figure of 40Kmpl (My wallet ain't self sustaining)
  • Purpose Type: A daily drive 8Km to and 8 fro along with a tour to the nearby hills on weekends.
  • Bodystyle Type: Preferrably no scooters since they're nightmarish for any distance greater than 30Km. Anything else is fine, really.

Thread Starter #3
see if you can get pulsars there, it will be a good choice.
Lol I went there, stayed there for a year and came back already. Just seeing this message :stupid:
Strange coincidence is that, I looked for Shine, Unicorn and what not. Ended up buying a 2018 Pulsar 150 Dual disc.
Joined with one of my buddies there who also has a Pulsar 150 and went to the hills at times. Rode it here, there and everywhere to a point where it was actually hard to sell it off. Anyway, I felt like updating it. Pulsars... Good ones. Period

Top Bottom