Pits Express Car Wash Review (Trivandrum)

Thread Starter #31
I have been to pitlane and they have never waxed my car. The last time I went there was a month back. I asked the guy who runs the place and he told me they never wax any car there. The final round after the washing is blowing air to get rid of all the water beads. There were a couple of cars before mine and after mine and none of them were waxed.
I wonder why he gives only you the special treatment. [glasses]

Regards,
Vipin

PS. This Amigos place in Technopark. How is it? There used to be another one behind the renault showroom and those guys did an equally good job too. But it seems like they have shifted to some other place now.
Vipin after blowing of hot air, the machine they sprays a whitish colored liquid which the guys there told me to be wax spray. After spraying it again blows hot air. Haven't they done this to your car? I am not talking about the foam wash which they do in the beginning.

Regards,
Sankar

Your's is a big SUV na? But still here it costs 450 for a complete wash job + waxing for a SUV. Don't know why it's cheap here. I am a bit surprised too honestly[surprise]

Regards,
Sankar
no sankar every service centres at kammur charges inr 500 for washing a car and its not an suv. i have my own jet wash and wash and shampoo my cars. my wife cleans the inside. ( she is a cleanliness freak and can't stand any dirt on / in the car) . i very rarely take my cars for washing to service centres.

Thread Starter #33
no sankar every service centres at kammur charges inr 500 for washing a car and its not an suv. i have my own jet wash and wash and shampoo my cars. my wife cleans the inside. ( she is a cleanliness freak and can't stand any dirt on / in the car) . i very rarely take my cars for washing to service centres.
Its probably good that you do all the washing instead of giving to service centers. I have seen guys at service center washing brand new cars with dirty cotton Waste. This alone causes lots of scratches.

Regards,
Sankar

Your's is a big SUV na? But still here it costs 450 for a complete wash job + waxing for a SUV. Don't know why it's cheap here. I am a bit surprised too honestly[surprise]

Regards,
Sankar
Does the package contains underbody cleaning?
Here in Alappuzha , it's 300 for small cars, 400 for Indigo etc. The package contains interiors vacuuming, underbody cleaning by raising the car in hydraulic jack, dash bord polishing, engine bay cleaning etc.
Are you sure it's liquid wax applying? Its an expensive stuff.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #35
Does the package contains underbody cleaning?
Here in Alappuzha , it's 300 for small cars, 400 for Indigo etc. The package contains interiors vacuuming, underbody cleaning by raising the car in hydraulic jack, dash bord polishing, engine bay cleaning etc.
Are you sure it's liquid wax applying? Its an expensive stuff.
The machine dies some kind of cleaning but wheel arches are cleaned manually using pressure washer. Don't know if this is effective or not. Raising the car and cleaning seems very effective and at 300Rs it very affordable too.

Regards,
Sankar

Hi smoothrider,
That's plain daylight robbery.Here in Chalakkudy full body wash+under body wash+ interior cleaning costs 250.Only body wash costs 150.Its a M.A.S.S,named Vijay Auto.They do a good job.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Vipin after blowing of hot air, the machine they sprays a whitish colored liquid which the guys there told me to be wax spray. After spraying it again blows hot air. Haven't they done this to your car? I am not talking about the foam wash which they do in the beginning.

Regards,
Sankar
IDK Sankar. They haven't blown that white spray [glasses] on my car or any of the other cars that came in for a wash. I'll ask them if they have done it ever (waxing) for any car and why they don't do it now. He he

Regards,
Vipin

Good to know you guys are having good and affordable car washing stations.

SR, Payyanur seems to be a bit more cheaper. Exterior(including underbody) washing for A-star is about 400 to 450rs. There are 3 water service stations available, one in Edat, Ezhilode and Pilathara. Out of these Pilathara
Haven't done any paid washing yet. Thinking about going to one of these stations for underbody washing.

Thread Starter #39
IDK Sankar. They haven't blown that white spray [glasses] on my car or any of the other cars that came in for a wash. I'll ask them if they have done it ever (waxing) for any car and why they don't do it now. He he

Regards,
Vipin
Now i am confused[confused]

Did they fool me?[;)]

Regards,
Sankar

Who knows mate? The next time I go there, I will ask them how they wax some cars while they've never waxed mine even though I pay the same money. I won't tell any names or anything [:D]

Regards,
Vipin

Guys a full body waxing is expensive.
if you get waxed with a body wash for this price then the owner would be dead by this time.
Some Vaseline type thing would have applied for a shine i guess.
Happy to see more keralites in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here in Chalakkudy full body wash+under body wash+ interior cleaning costs 250.Only body wash costs 150.
Is it applicable to Jeeps? May be the amount for small cars. The washing service charges at Pathanamthitta are different. For a full service of WagonR at Pathanamthitta cost around 400rs. For a full service of Toyota Fortuner cost around 500rs. Anyway Chalakkudy is better in this case.

Hi all,

I have an eye on one of the automated car shop near attingal,trivandrum. It is at right side of the highway before attingal. It is 'Motor Spa' with accessories and automated car wash. When i pass by i noticed a car is washing there.
Need to check the place wIth my car

Hi all,

I have an eye on one of the automated car shop near attingal,trivandrum. It is at right side of the highway before attingal. It is 'Motor Spa' with accessories and automated car wash. When i pass by i noticed a car is washing there.
Need to check the place wIth my car
A tip: while they are doing the work, tell them to first work with only a small part of the car.

Top Bottom