Pictures & Videos Of Automobiles Involved in Accidents

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

This extremely unfortunate and horrifying accident took place late last night outside my locality (on the service lane) in Noida (near Logix mall crossing). It is told, the cyclist involved died the most horrible death on spot. The accident sight till today afternoon as I am told was in worst form with bones & body parts lying on the road. As per crowd, the passengers of Eco Sport too did not survive but I can't confirm on that. It is said that the Eco Sport toppled 2-3 times and the cause appeared to be the cyclist crossing from between road railing to enter service lane from the road.

20210406_163430.jpg
20210406_163449.jpg
20210406_163503.jpg
20210406_163510.jpg
20210406_163549.jpg

Regards
Akash

A truly horrific accident, Akash. And in all likelihood the accident curve will just keep growing, until the punishment for the perpetrator is sufficiently severe. And the rules for issuing of driving licences are made much more stringent. A pipe dream I know as long as our VIP culture goes hand in hand with nepotism.

Plz buy cars with Low Center of Gravity. These days cheap SUV look alike are out and are not safe. If it was a proper Sedan, only front crumple zone would be effected, and car would be at its place with airbags deployed (have been in this situation in my Corolla altis, and altis worked fine even after the crash, even AC was working, later had to replace Condensor and Radiator but i replaced them after 2 years when i had the money). For Corolla Insurance is more expensive than repair costs. So i try cheapest i can and its still worth it.

After my crash, took it to a local repair person, he said its only cosmetic damage and it will be 15,000 to make it perfect in 2 days. And he did it. Only Airbag replacement is too costly in altis, i wish i had a baleno, but if i had a Balenoi would not be alive.

bhmv-- plz give me your contacts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Yashika-Anand-Tata-Harrier-Accident-Images-1.jpg

As the Tata Harrier approached Soolerikadu around 11:45 PM last night, the driver miscalculated and rammed into the median. The car turned turtle due to the impact. Other road users rushed to rescue the occupants and send them to the nearby hospital but unfortunately, Bhavani is said to have succumbed to her injuries. Others, including Aannand, were transferred to a private hospital after basic treatment was provided at the local Government hospital.
Link

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom