Pictures & Videos Of Automobiles Involved in Accidents

ilango[speed thirst];1963 said:
Here are pictures of my estilo .
I sold this to our neighbour.
The trips made by them
1. to sticker shop, to remove my name in front windshield. and added there name.
2.To a local temple
3.To tirupathy and in return they banged a palm tree and uprooted it at 110+.
and to add to the woes , after a couple of months at dealer, he was caaught at a corruption and dealership closed .
now still the car is still at the dealer, This happened on 08 july.
The cute image of it when
ah thats a sad sight to see, and yes as raj said he must have braked in those speeds and then toppled over.
Sad to hear dealer and corruption story as well.

Some pictures from my side.
Here's one Indigo.
[shock] shocking to see scorpio bashed so badly, what happened to passengers and driver inside.

sad to see the pics ilango.

but i dont think the crash happened at 110 kmph, then the damage would have been much more. they must have braked before the crash & impact speed would have been 30-5o kmph.
Raj the whole chassis is twisted.These pics don't show it clearly.Ilango please post a picture of the rear end of the car.It clearly shows that the wheels are straight and the body is bent(turned around a bit)

today morning saw a tata truck's front badly bashed and was towed, glasses shattered, whole frame bended inside from front, sorry couldnt take pics.

Yes the chassis was altered.
The rear looked as if there is no suspension .
Really its a strong hatch.
Addy, All old pictures corrupted in my system 5 months back. Except accident estilo pictures , all picture had a copy. The earlier pictures was taken from my orkut account.

Top Bottom