Pictures of Nicely Modified Rides!

Nice Getz.But too much of red on the front. It would have looked better with stock grills.
I have one question - How is smoking of headlamps/taillamps done?

Thanks AHI and Akash,smoked lights costs around 1000.It is a spray of carbon being sprayed on top of the tail lights.it can be made thicker depending upon the owner's choice.
Coming back to the car,
1)Too much of red in the front.
2)The scoops on the bonnet is a graphic.
3)The rear skirt is a bit low when compared to the front and side skirts.
BTW,it looks like an universal kit for Getz,as Kitup in Coimbatore have done a Getz with similar type kits with the rear skirt higher than the side skirts.
4)I like the mesh on the rear reflectors.The rear lights are not smoked.They looked like tinted tail lights.That's because,in smoked lights of low level,you cant see the indicator and the reverse lights,you can see only the reflectors in the tail lights,that too,when a flash of light is thrown on the tail light.In tinted tail lights,you can see the indicator and the reverse lights.

smoked lights costs around 1000.
Wow! thats cheaper there.In north i guess its costly.I checked out 3months back.But how is the work done and what is its life and quality?

2)The scoops on the bonnet is a graphic.

4)The rear lights are not smoked.They looked like tinted tail lights.That's because,in smoked lights of low level,you cant see the indicator and the reverse lights,you can see only the reflectors in the tail lights,that too,when a flash of light is thrown on the tail light.In tinted tail lights,you can see the indicator and the reverse lights.
Well, as such the graphical skoop does not look good (IMO),it should have been the real one.

The lights are not smoked?[confused]
Its seems to me like around 5-10% smoking is done.

Last edited:
@surendar & AHI - doesnt the carbon start flaking out after some period. And hows tinting done on taillamps considering its shape.

@Akash: Smoking is not permanent friend.It have its own life and depends on how it is being done.

About tinting of automobile lights, I think Surendar can throw some light on it.

NHCC looks cool.

And 370z rocks.

But Innova doesn't feel great!

I personally dont like modding an professional vehicle :-)

Smoking and tinting,when i asked an car modifier,he said both are of no use other that show purpose.He said instead of wasting the lights,add some other feature to your car.

@Surendar- agree. It reduces the light intensity but again it makes your car look quite different from other because smoked haedlamps/taillamps are not seen in cities like nagpur. So i just wanted to know about that.

@AHI- Nissan 370Z is looking awesome. Vibhor must be quite happy after seeing that. The NGHC is looking great with those led effect. But Innova(almost all) are looking overdone. To me Innova looks good if modded with executive looking alloys, spoilers and nothing else. Atleast this Bodykit isnt going well with the car.

Here's my contribution.
This is my modded ride...

Motorized CCFL Projector Lights

Alloys - 15" Stamford
Tyres - Yokohama S Drives 205/50/R15

Top Bottom