Pictures of Nicely Modified Rides!

One of the best looking lancers in our area.
The Maruti 800 & this lancer belong to the same family [:D]

This car had the body kit fitted from day one (1.5-2 years ago).The owner (Jokey) never goes above 50 Km/h[lol]
His earlier ride was the M800 which is now passed on to his brother.

The only thing wrong is that the height or rear bumper does not match the side skirts & front bumper.It has a external Tacho meter with shift light & everything is completely stock.

350Z

Core Team
Me too saw it and wondering same. :confused:
Anyways, The Lancer is looking nice and Yes, The rear bumper's height isn't matching with the one of side skirts.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
This Swift is nice, I too liked the chrome Alloys, It has headlamps of like the one we see on naveen's swift here. Its just some un-necessary stickering and chrome insert job which is helping to spoil the overall looks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The alloys look cool , but too many chrome inserts have spoilt the looks of the car.

BTW i can see your 800 in the Swift!:lol!:

Apart from negatives I would like to mention the positive points:

The chrome plated 16"/17" are awsome.

The Front brake calipers,ORVM,mudflaps and the rear brake drums are body-coloured to give a sporty look.

The paint is well maintained, it is very glazzy.Even one can see Vibhor's M800's image on its rear door.

Even the car is over-modded, but still we should say lots of expenditure is done on a Swift-Lxi(the A-pillar is not blackened as on Vxi and Zxi),hope the expenditure would have done on a right way making it an elegant car to look at.

Last edited:

Top Bottom