Pictures of My New* Car - Subaru Legacy

Thread Starter #17
I think its 7km per liter. but the fuel average shows 12.4 liters per 100km (its a little different here). From one tank I get about 450kms.

7kmpl is really good for that engine! But i don think you will have crawling traffic there which affects the FE a lot here in India!

And hey the top-speed you have done so far?

350Z

Core Team
My family is bit of a fan of Subaru. All of our cars are Subaru. [lol]
Though my dad is looking at buying a VW CC at the moment.
Mileage is 50000km. I don't know if its high for Indian standards, but its considered relatively low here.
Keep us posted about CC's purchase, because it's a fantastic looking car and we can only hope for it's launch in India anytime soon. Yes, 50,000 Kms is considered slightly higher for a Pre-owned car, but then again, it’s only “considered”. The branded cars manufactured today are strong enough to cover about double-triple of that. When do you plan to return back in India?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20
7kmpl is really good for that engine! But i don think you will have crawling traffic there which affects the FE a lot here in India!

And hey the top-speed you have done so far?
Ya there is not crawling traffic here, but if there is any in peak time then the FE does jump up a bit.

Keep us posted about CC's purchase, because it's a fantastic looking car and we can only hope for it's launch in India anytime soon. Yes, 50,000 Kms is considered slightly higher for a Pre-owned car, but then again, it’s only “considered”. The branded cars manufactured today are strong enough to cover about double-triple of that. When do you plan to return back in India?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Ya sure i'll keep you up to date about CC. We have test driven it.
I don't really plan to return to India. I might move to Australia or maybe Africa. It all depends where I can get a flying job

Last edited:
Thread Starter #21
I'm sad to write this but I am selling my lovely car. Actually I'm selling all of the cars and bikes we own.[cry]

But I known I will get something better later on. The main reason I'm selling everything is because I'm moving to Melbourne Australia. We have already bought one new car there its a Toyota Aurion. Now all we need to do is buy two more cars. I'm thinking for myself I'll go for a Holden Ute.

I will put a review of the Aurion later on when I'm less busy after shifting.

Very sad to hear that you rear missing your Subaru, Zal.

But good to hear that you have an Toyota Aurion awaiting for you!!

I personally like Sportivo ZR6 for their stlying. looking forward for detailed review of your ride.

Toyota Aurion looks really great. I am not much aware of its engine specs but i am sure you must have shortlisted it on the basis of your requirements. Dont forget to put up the pics once you get your ride.

350Z

Core Team
That is unfortunate, but on the other hand, you should celebrate the acquisition of Aurion. Also, I think that you should eye for a sports coupe for yourself now. And hey, shall we expect the coverage here of next year's Melbourne Auto Show? :cool:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom