Pictures of My New* Car - Subaru Legacy

Thread Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my subaru legacy. Its the top of the line with a 3 liter H6 engine, 17 inch wheels, 11 speaker McIntosh sound system (yes 11 speakers), sun roof, leather seats.

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
This car looks and work like brand new, even though its 6 years old. Thing I like about subaru is that all 4 wheels get power 50:50 ratio so when it comes to taking turns there is no under or over steer. The legacy is a mainly luxury model. You do get sports versions of it as well with a turbo charged enging out of the wrx. But i prefer a 3 liter engine. The engine is super quite and very smooth. With a 5 speed semi auto it doesnt use much gas. I get a figure of 12.2 liters per 100km.
The sound system is very good quality and with 11 speaker which includs a sub at the back and amp it feels like your in a club. The mirrors and glass shaking as you drive along.
Inside the car the seats are very comfortable and there is enough room at the back for people to sit with the front seats pulled right back. On the long summer days its great having the run roof which slides back, it gives the car a open coupe feeling. This car also has very high safety with 8 airbags and of course a 5 star crash rating.

Beautiful and exceptionally well maintained car. And the Legacy is the one I like apart from the Impreza. And it has a great boxer engine like as in the Impreza. I love the music it makes when revved.
And welcome to TAI.[clap]

Hey Zal,

Welcome to The Automotive India!

You have got awesome set of wheels & its a well maintained car.

Your McIntosh ICE would be heaven atleast for me :)

Thread Starter #6
Yes it does like new, but now there is a new shape out. Something interesting I found out when looking to buy this car.
We get a lot of Japanese imports which are a few years old. When trying out different legacy I drove some Jap imports and noticed the speedo only goes up to 180kph (where mine is 260kph). I turns out all cars made for japan have to be restricted to 180kph. So you could have a super fast car but only do 180kph.[lol]

The difference between jap import and lets say my car, is that my car is made for nz/aust conditions.

So in india with Japanese CBUs if they are just imports straight from japan?

Thread Starter #9
Yes that is a tow hook. They are quite common on cars here. I use it to carry my cycle around. Its a poll which fits on the hook and the has a clamp which you hang your cycle from

Hey Zal , your car is still looking brand new!

Congratulations on the purchase , enjoy your ride! Specs are impressive , what is the power output?

350Z

Core Team
Zal, Are you a Subaru fan? Congratulations for getting yet another Subaru home. She looks like a wild cat and is just as good as new. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures of a beautiful car. How much has it covered, by the way? Keep us posted about other details such as upkeep costs etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15
My family is bit of a fan of Subaru. All of our cars are Subaru. [lol]
Though my dad is looking at buying a VW CC at the moment.
Mileage is 50000km. I don't know if its high for Indian standards, but its considered relatively low here.

Top Bottom