Pictures of Classic 2-Stroke Two Wheelers

Thread Starter #3
Nope,Just took it from my FB Page from a Phoitographer Friend,To beef up this thread with a Legendary Monster !

OT:
Bharath, You say that Shogun is the father of the RTR. Shogun is from Suzuki and RTR is from TVS. When did Suzuki became the Father of the RTR???[thinking][confused][roll]

If you even say that RX is the Father of the R15, I would accept it because the same racing DNA has carried over the same lineup (company) of bikes.

Yes, Shogun too had the racing DNA but Shogun is fully Japanese (Suzuki Made) including Carb, Cylinder kit, etc etc. And RTR has the racing DNA but everything made in India.

Thread Starter #6
OT:
Bharath, You say that Shogun is the father of the RTR. Shogun is from Suzuki and RTR is from TVS. When did Suzuki became the Father of the RTR???[thinking][confused]

If you even say that RX is the Father of the R15, I would accept it because the same racing DNA has carried over the same lineup (company) of bikes.

Yes, Shogun too had the racing DNA but Shogun is fully Japanese (Suzuki Made) including Carb, Cylinder kit, etc etc. And RTR has the racing DNA but everything made in India.
No My Man,Samurai was fully Japanese-made and Shogun was complete TVS In-house Development.Have you ever thought why Samurais are much more easily seen on the roads than the Shogun ? :biggrin: The clearest difference in Long-term TVS Quality and Suzuki Quality.It was completely TVS Made bro.That's Why I say her as the Father of the RTR.She has got that Thrill and that Vibrations exactly like the Shogun.Sure,TVS Has improved much more in quality today,But still has a long way to go

I dont want to go more OT but have you seen any Shogun with "TVS" badge or "TVS-SUZUKI" badge?

AFAIK, Shogun, Shaolin and Samurai were having Japanese parts and sold through TVS and Suzuki showrooms.

The Shogun, Shaolin and Samurai never came with TVS or TVS-Suzuki badge. If you have saw one, then the owner of that bike is a TVS fan and Suzuki hater (Like You!!!!![;)]) and should have replaced all the Suzuki badges on the bike with TVS badge[glasses].

Few 800's feature maruti logo and a few feature suzuki logo; it was all part of the deal;
There were four kinds of engine emboss during various periods: ind-suzuki, TVS Suzuki, Suzuki and TVS, depending on the model;
R&D for engine of Supra, Supra PU, Supra SS, Shogun, Shaolin, Shadow, Racing SS kits, the 19-bhp fuel injection Shogun of auto Expo 98 are done by TVS only and not Suzuki, although I'm not sure about Fiero.

Thread Starter #11
Hi,
This is a very good thread. Now a days its become costly to restore two stroke bikes due to minimal amount of spares.
Hopefully my bikes too have space in this Thread.
What Bike are you restoring ?

Few 800's feature maruti logo and a few feature suzuki logo; it was all part of the deal;
There were four kinds of engine emboss during various periods: ind-suzuki, TVS Suzuki, Suzuki and TVS, depending on the model;
R&D for engine of Supra, Supra PU, Supra SS, Shogun, Shaolin, Shadow, Racing SS kits, the 19-bhp fuel injection Shogun of auto Expo 98 are done by TVS only and not Suzuki, although I'm not sure about Fiero.
IIRC,The fastest 2T Bike TVS showed (never made it into production) was the Shadow with 16 Bhp and not 19 Bhp.They never had Fuel Injection.Did they ?

What Bike are you restoring ?

IIRC,The fastest 2T Bike TVS showed (never made it into production) was the Shadow with 16 Bhp and not 19 Bhp.They never had Fuel Injection.Did they ?
Shadow and the 19 bhp fuel injected Shogun were mere concepts and never launched;

Supra SS is the fastest on 18 inch rear wheels and quickest on 16 inch rear wheels

Top Bottom