Pictolog: Trip to a Beautiful City Called Chandigarh

I am from Chandigarh and one of the main reasons why i became a car enthusiast probably starts from here.

Chandigarh is land of Pajero's, Fiat's, Polo and vento.

Not to forget Octavia and Lancer.

Suv's like Safari, Pajero and sedans like Octavia and Lancer follow a cult status. You will always find popular cars fitted with big alloys, basstubes, surround systems.

Cars are well maintained here and accessories are much cheaper than Delhi.

That's why i always accessorize my both cars from Chandigarh whenever i visit my Grandparent's home in Mohali.

Thanks for the wonderful photos.

Awesome pics Vibhor. it just refreshed my memory. Chandigarh is like Home Away from home i've spent many years there is sec 8 near gobind sweets an awesome city. infact its the only city i liked apart from my home town. and the famous SAGAR RATAN restaurant the only south indian restaurant in Sec 17 the happening sector of chandigarh. The gedis we used to have in our cars. Thanks for refreshing them

Thread Starter #49

350Z

Core Team
Thanks.You simply brought back those wonderful years of my life in Chandigarh.Chandigarh got everything, greener,cleanest,planned.
I am from Chandigarh and one of the main reasons why i became a car enthusiast probably starts from here.

Chandigarh is land of Pajero's, Fiat's, Polo and vento.

Not to forget Octavia and Lancer.

Suv's like Safari, Pajero and sedans like Octavia and Lancer follow a cult status. You will always find popular cars fitted with big alloys, basstubes, surround systems.

Cars are well maintained here and accessories are much cheaper than Delhi.

That's why i always accessorize my both cars from Chandigarh whenever i visit my Grandparent's home in Mohali.

Thanks for the wonderful photos.
Awesome pics Vibhor. it just refreshed my memory. Chandigarh is like Home Away from home i've spent many years there is sec 8 near gobind sweets an awesome city. infact its the only city i liked apart from my home town. and the famous SAGAR RATAN restaurant the only south indian restaurant in Sec 17 the happening sector of chandigarh. The gedis we used to have in our cars. Thanks for refreshing them
I still feel refreshed whenever I recall my trip. Beautiful weather coupled with calm and civilized environment makes Chandigarh one of the finest cities in India. It's been a few years now since I visited but I do hope that nothing has changed. If there's a place in India I wouldn't mind shifting to from Delhi, this is it. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom