Pics of Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 Roadshow at MMRC

Thread Starter #1
Stunning Murci, but i prefer the Gallardo. Below are some of my pics taken at the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 Roadshow held at the Madras Motorsports Race Track, Chennai Nov 15-17, 2009. If you like what you see and want to see more, holler at me!.[:)], This event was organized by Lamborghini Spa, Italy .

Attachments

Last edited:
Great pictures Monkey1 and this was the event i guess Narain Karthikeyan was driving the GallardoLP650!?

350Z

Core Team
Monkey1, those are worth drooling pictures. Before we move off-topic, Please create a new thread here. I’d like to see more!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Monkey1, those are worth drooling pictures. Before we move off-topic, Please create a new thread here. I’d like to see more!

Drive Safe,
350Z
I'll post all the pics soon as you requested. Here's one more pic from the meet and a spotting pic too. There's quite a few ragin' bulls roaming in Chennai including a Murcielago.

Attachments

Thread Starter #7
@350Z

Here's some for you.
-----------Next Post-----------
Another set showcasing each of the cars that were present at the show. I missed the orange LP560 as it had gone for a private viewing along with the yellow Murcielago. This event was spread over three days and entry was limited to invitees only to allow for guests to get a chance to drive these cars on the track which is an experience to die for!. Loved every minute of it and the drivers from the factory in Italy were real patient and explained the features in detail before setting off for the track.

More pics later

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Amazing!!!!!!!!! You are one of the luckiest person I say. [thumbsup] So, Did you took Gallardo for a spin? Do share your experience with us.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Great pictures again!

Wow you actually drove the car also thats cool! Then share with us your driving experience and also some interiors photos if you have!

Top Bottom