Photos of Tata Manza from its Owners

Great start dude... i think we can find all the pictures in one place...
I am not able to post the pics as it says the pics are oversized, dont know how to attach the pics. Any suggestions will be great of great help.
When facing this problem upload the pics one by one, the website will re size it automatically

4700/- is a steal for such snug fitting seat covers, nevertheless they look fab !

Im going to take a visit here soon, will give your name as reference @nozzlering

Last edited:
@ HR, did you change your cars wheel caps anytime?
My car's wheel caps have developed cracks (Due to some bad roads and minor accidents).
Hi Manza_Class, you can get the Manza wheel caps individually at Car Automobiles, JC Road price should be around 200/- per piece.

Thanks,
Anshuman

Hi Manza_Class, you can get the Manza wheel caps individually at Car Automobiles, JC Road price should be around 200/- per piece.

Thanks,
Anshuman
Thanks Anshuman... I will try to get it when i visit JC road. Have you pruchased any other items for your car from their?

BTW, looking at the pics of your car I am remembering the day when I took the delivery of my car. Man, the days are just flying off [surprise]

Hi Manza_Class , thanks.

Yes you can get spares of all Tata cars in that store.

The pictures above already 6 months old.

Cheers,
Anshuman

Top Bottom