Photologue - Lake District England

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to share a photologue of my trip to England done in the year 2010. Hope you guys enjoy the photos.

Background:
I was on an official trip to UK along with 3 of my colleagues for a duration of 2 months. We had rented a car for the entire duration, but unfortunately only one of my colleague had a IDL(International driving licence) so only he could drive and others were not allowed[frustration].

A long weekend of 4 days was before us, thanks to 2 public holidays[:)]. This trip happened then. It is difficult for me to write a detailed travellogue now, as my memory is poor[cry], so thought of putting up just a photologue:

This journey started from Bristol city(where we stayed).
Day1: Bristol-Birmingham-Liverpool-Preston(Around 190 miles)

Filling up fuel at Bristol:
DSC00013.jpg

Lord Venkateshwara temple in Birmingham
DSC00022.jpg

Parking place at Liverpool dock
DSC00037.jpg

A giant wheel in Liverpool
DSC00043.jpg

Liverpool dock
DSC00047.jpg

A ship sailing
DSC00054.jpg

Albert dock, Liverpool
DSC00061.jpg

Giant wheel
DSC00073.jpg

All the four of us
DSC00085.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

Our car:
DSC00103.jpg

Yellow daffodils on the roadside:
DSC00115.jpg

Our GPS device(Tomtom)
DSC00145.jpg

Contt...

Lake District is one of the beautiful places in UK. When I was in UK I went to Derby many times, but din't get the chance to visit the Lake district. Now I can see what I missed. :-(

Anyways, nice pics man. Hope you have great time there in UK.

Those are really nice pictures buddy and especially i liked the snow covered mountains.

England is a very beautiful place.

Thread Starter #7
Those are really nice pictures buddy and especially i liked the snow covered mountains.

England is a very beautiful place.
Thanks buddy, England is a very beautiful place indeed. We really had a nice time roaming around the country whenever we had a chance.

Nice pics made me nostalgic, as you have been in the winter there seems to be hardly any crowd here, try going in the summer [;)], There are some very nice walking trails too around the Aira Force falls.

Top Bottom