Photographs of Tejaswi Motors (Tata Dealer), Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
I had visited to a TATA dealer in Hyderabad, Tejaswi motors, Hitech city as we were buying a Vista VX for my brother-in-law. I clicked some pics from the dealership and felt to share with you. pics of Aria,Safari new,its interiors,Manza & Vista. I hope you enjoy them.

A surprise for you : I sincerely confess for not buying a Safari,Manza,Vista & you know what Nano. Yes there are niggles and worst experiences with TASS, but

These cars are really worth to buy [:)] for their fit & finish, built & huge space, I fell jealous when my brother in law buys a beautiful fully loaded Vista VX with space of a ship inside with steering mounted controls, nice dash equipped with integrated system, bluetooth, crisp gear and nice seating position !! for same price of Ritz LDI[frustration], but I am happy for making him to buy this[clap] where I will have access to drive his car once in a while and forget the pain

Sorry if pics clarity is not good, those were taken by me with my Samsung wave525 phone !!

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Gurrala74, this thread is like a walking through that showroom itself. By the way when is the Vista car getting delivered? Awaiting a short buying/initial ownership thread from your end.

Picture clarity is really good.

Ss80

Thread Starter #3
Thanks a lot Gurrala74, this thread is like a walking through that showroom itself. By the way when is the Vista car getting delivered? Awaiting a short buying/initial ownership thread from your end.

Picture clarity is really good.

Ss80
Thank you SS for your comments !! Yeah probably a weeks time as we have asked for some Red color and also loan process takes a weeks time !!

Yeah I will try and do some buying experience and if I click some pics while delivery, but this is going to be used by my brother in law in a different town !![:)]

Hey Gurrala74,

Did you say a Vista VX for the price of Ritz LDI?

Well I am sure you managed to get some Worthy Discounts for your cousin.

Do you mind sharing your Buying experience with the Dealer and the Discounts you have bagged in Detail? Really needed.

As I have shortlisted :

1. Vista QJD
2. Ritz LDI

I shall be booking one of them either by Nov or Early December. Vista is my preferred. Your inputs as per your personal visit to Tejaswi Motors will be a Priceless opinion.

Thread Starter #5
Ok, Can you please tell me that what are the Onroad prices offered for both the cars for you !! , because I need to check the present price of the New Ritz Ldi exactly !! with its features

This Vista VX 2012 model on road was some 673000/- and we could get some 20000/- cash discount and 3000/- corporate discount + free seat covers,mudflaps,mats inside. This model is equipped with 4 power windows,steering controls,bluetooth,integrated 2-din sterio,ABS.

Final onroad price quoted was Rs.6,50,000/- still we are trying to squeeze something on this when we pay cash apart from loan[:)]

Last edited:
Ok, Can you please tell me that what are the Onroad prices offered for both the cars for you !! , because I need to check the present price of the New Ritz Ldi exactly !! with its features

This Vista VX 2012 model on road was some 673000/- and we could get some 20000/- cash discount and 3000/- corporate discount + free seat covers,mudflaps,mats inside. This model is equipped with 4 power windows,steering controls,bluetooth,integrated 2-din sterio,ABS.

Final onroad price quoted was Rs.6,50,000/- still we are trying to squeeze something on this when we pay cash apart from loan[:)]
As Per Cardekho Quotes:

Vista VX

Ex Show Room Price:

Rs. 5,78,864

Insurance Amount:

Rs. 20,376

Registration Amount:

Rs. 69,464

Total On-Road Price:

Rs. 6,68,703

Ritz LDI:

Ex Show Room Price:

Rs. 5,30,639

Insurance Amount:

Rs. 18,763

Registration Amount:

Rs. 63,677

Total On-Road Price:

Rs. 6,13,079

Awesome Pics !

That Indigo cs in the middle looks like a cartoon more than a car. (sorry cs owners just kidding)
and that is why I hate Safari due to its interiors !!!

Gurala, btwWhere is the review and pics of New Vista.
I want microscopic level proof of improved plastic and finish in Vista.
Hope you wont let us down.
Cheers!!

Thank you SS for your comments !! Yeah probably a weeks time as we have asked for some Red color and also loan process takes a weeks time !!

Yeah I will try and do some buying experience and if I click some pics while delivery, but this is going to be used by my brother in law in a different town !![:)]
Very nice coverage sir .

And convey my best wishes to your bro-in-law .

We're you guys treated well and respectfully ? And how was the overall expreince do you find any good positive change ? Btw that spice red looks damn awesome in vista .
Although technically the car is not yours we expect a review from you about the fit and finish and how the car behaves . And most IMP the a.s.s expreince [:D]

Thread Starter #9
Friends,

Sure, I will definitely write everything I feel about Vista the moment we finish our sale with lot of pics. You can expect a clear complete un-biased review giving the details of showroom, experience of buying and everything about car. I decided to do it for all my TAI friends here[:)] please wait for a week are so !!

Friends,

Sure, I will definitely write everything I feel about Vista the moment we finish our sale with lot of pics. You can expect a clear complete un-biased review giving the details of showroom, experience of buying and everything about car. I decided to do it for all my TAI friends here[:)] please wait for a week are so !!
[clap] I am the one to keep an eye on it. Decisions are made and as per family votes Vista VX spice red finalised. Just waiting for Diwali (family senti). So every word you write on Vista VX and Tejaswi Motors will be a Bulls eye to me.

Thread Starter #13
They have dealerships in 2 to 3 locations in the city and the one I visited is at hitech city which has got some good feedback so far !!

Top Bottom