Philips X-Treme Power vs Osram Night Breaker

Which one is the best

• Osram Night Breaker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I have used only Phillips bulbs. So cannot commend on NB/NB+. Xtreme vision is a newer version after Xtreme Power. Though I cannot say it gives x% plus light, I can surely say that to a layman's eyes, the beam is much brighter.
Thanks hobezz!

I got a quote of 1200/- (philips XV's) for a pair at a nearby accessory shop.I think Philips authorised dealer will give a better quote as well as assurity of genuine product.

Last edited:
I would suggest you go to an authorized dealer. Always use Genuine Parts
You are right.I tried finding one in Delhi but the official website seems bad and has many error pages rather than info!

Please post some useful links from where I can get Philips authorised dealers info.Also, the numbers I got from Justdial are of the dealers which do not stock car bulbs.They have Philips home accessories!

You are right.I tried finding one in Delhi but the official website seems bad and has many error pages rather than info!

Please post some useful links from where I can get Philips authorised dealers info.Also, the numbers I got from Justdial are of the dealers which do not stock car bulbs.They have Philips home accessories!
This one should help you out there link
Cheers[:D]

Philips Regional Manger Mr. Neeraj, contact him on 9818664385 I called him up & he gave me address of the dealer in lajpat nagar from where I bought it few months ago.

Top Bottom