Petrol Pumps in Bangalore To Operate from 9 AM To 6 PM

Hey friends good news !!

This is withdrawn in Hyderabad today as the talks with government were fruitful[clap], it is just a matter of time where others in different cities will do the same I hope

Re: Bangalore Petrol Pumps Timing Now from 9 AM To 6 PM

Singhji,

It is not a rule by anybody, it was the decision of petrol pump owners association. It is like a strike asking government to increase their commission[:)]
So what is it that they are actually trying to get out of it?

Just curious to know!

As i thought that this is something that the govt. was trying to impose.

What is the Govt. doing? Do they have the job to just give long lectures in rallies? Come on, why are they turning deaf ear to the voice of common man. No tints on cars to prevent crime, Oil pumps now working in shifts, when every other nation is developing, our is getting degraded with these idiotic act which pop out almost every week.

Just curious to know!

I have some idea of what it is about. But actual reason only God Knows.

Petrol pump guys need more commission from what they are selling now and govt don't want o do so. So for petrol pump guys best way to get what they want is to harass normal people. So the shift policy.

Same thing happened few months back when Mumbai's local train's motor man went on strike together in afternoon and left people stranded away from their home. [frustration].

Normal man have become puppet of everyone, they make us act in the way they want. I just want to [gun] every one who tries to take undue advantage of normal people. What Vadra said is right India is "Mango people in Banana Republic"

Mods : Please delete post no. 22. It got mess up.

Re: Bangalore Petrol Pumps Timing Now from 9 AM To 6 PM

Just curious to know!

More Commission. Next that commission will be implied on us, COMMON man.

Here in Lucknow the timing of this act of stupidity is 12 noon - 6pm. I just hope the shifts are normalized soon.
That is really stupid man. People prefer to fill in the early mornings.

Hey friends good news !!

This is withdrawn in Hyderabad today as the talks with government were fruitful, it is just a matter of time where others in different cities will do the same I hope
Hope Chennai also get into nice terms like Hyd. But still no news about this in chennai or am i missing anything? have n't been to any fuel station for past 2 weeks

This is not applicable to private owned such as Shell, so no worries. I have two Shell close to me, so I can fill fromt there in case of emergency after 6PM. Anyway I have a habit of filling up my tank after half tank.
I belive shell closes around 10pm and opens only by 6am.

I have some idea of what it is about. But actual reason only God Knows
together in afternoon and left people stranded away from their home. .

Normal man have become puppet of everyone, they make us act in the way they want. I just want to [gun] every one who tries to take undue advantage of normal people. What Vadra said is right India is "Mango people in Banana Republic"
What is the Govt. doing? Do they have the job to just give long lectures in rallies? Come on, why are they turning deaf ear to the voice of common man. No tints on cars to prevent crime, Oil pumps now working in shifts, when every other nation is developing, our is getting degraded with these idiotic act which pop out almost every week.
100oo Times. every nook and corner, every where common man is the one who gets in all possible means. I hate this politicians.

How bout converting my sump into a petrol storage Sell petrol for 2/- higher post 6 full income !
Pls count on me. let me be partner to you as if am living in apartment, i can not convert common sump

So sad guys
I think pondicherry is very good
Petrol pumps closing at 11 or 12 in night.
I hate the hotels also closed by 10 or 11 in nights
Because i really love to drive my car in night without any traffic in city roads after every one.
Usually i feed my fiesta after 10PM to avoid Q in petrol pumps.

BTW This is my 500 th post.[:D]
Congrats on you 500th Post Raj. And I know you love to have food in night. Filling fuel is an excuse for you. Am i right. I have seen all you watering mouths in my FB posts.[:D]

Good news very happy[:D]
But what about in banglore?[roll]
Hi Friends,

Bangalore is back to normal ! A relief now to all Bangaloreans but I honestly did not feel any pinch in this period [;)]

Hope to see reducing petrol price & Increase in rupee strength (Off Topic but still..)

Drive Safe
Santosh

Top Bottom