Pete's Tuned 130BHP Volkswagen Vento!!

has any one driven a petes tuned car ? does it make a real noticeable change in the pick up of the car from a stock model. any way it won't make a difference in driving in keral where we have no much roads. we are small people who have opted for narrower highways( 45 metres only). that too when the highway authority threatened to call the road by other names than national highway, our govt was for 30 metre wide highways..
Hello,
I have been driving a Petes Tuned Octavia, The change is easily felt. And on the highways, easily reaches its Top Speed.

Jeno.

I was reading about pete's tuning box, it said that the box just fools the ECU to pump more diesel into the combustion chamber. I have two doubts?
1. What is the effect of this tuning box on the fuel injection system?
2. How does the box increase the mileage?

Yes, now that both remapping and tuning boxes are almost equally popular, majority of the people who chose a remap over tuning boxes. In my opinion it is a much safer option!

I have a friend of mine who has installed the DieselTronics from Racetech on his Hyundai Verna 1.6 CRDi. 26k for the box. The power figures have gone up significantly and the best part, its definitely noticeable. The turbo opens up even before than usual giving a wide power band!

Top Bottom