Performance Modifications on My Car (Japanese)

Thread Starter #47
There are 2 methods of doing it
your can get a Reflector cleaning kit and other is No.2 Cut polish Wax

If your reflectors are GLASS - you can use metal polish

if you have plastic ones like mine you have to clean it using cut polish wax.. keep doing that for 3 minutes on each side and then wipe and do agian. and u will see its clean after that

Its just a good idea, cause if the threads came off it would be a costly affair to re-thread.

Btw, just noticed the pic.It seems as though you have been burning a rich fuel mixture.

Last edited:
I got R33 from Australia this time,because to get from Japan would have taken a long time

I was thinking to buy R34 but I don't know shape wise , I'd pick R33 Series II over R34 anyday

They have almost same specs anyways [:)]

R34 is cheaper than my one because Mine's done up and spent heaps of money on it.

My paint job ? What are you saying ?
Paint is in mint condition . When I got it it was resprayed .

Your talking abount MIDNIGHT PURPLE for R33 GT-R , Nah am not gona do that . Mine is factory silver. I wouldn't worry about that color .
Take A Look At her man....

!! Okay it is your own choice
"Sapneya nu hakeekat ch badalan layi dekhna ,sapne nu sapna bann ke nahi rehan dena veer mere "
I will Post here When I will Buy Mine...

And what about the kmpl after Heart Modification ????

Last edited:
Thread Starter #55
Yeah thats a midnight purple in GTR R33

My car has factory silver and am not gona change it man its just too much work. Paint job costs about 7000 dollars odd ( 4 lac rupees)

After mods my car is producing 330 Horses on rear wheels and mileage its better if you dont ask

Its giving me 280 KMS in 50 Litre of premium unleaded.
about 5.5 Km/L

Yeah thats a midnight purple in GTR R33

My car has factory silver and am not gona change it man its just too much work. Paint job costs about 7000 dollars odd ( 4 lac rupees)

After mods my car is producing 330 Horses on rear wheels and mileage its better if you dont ask

Its giving me 280 KMS in 50 Litre of premium unleaded.
about 5.5 Km/L
5.5 km/l, How much $$ you gives to " the fuel man " per liter..

And Please post interior pics, I heard that GTR has 4 seats with 2doors (R35 ,Not sure about yours) But how can anyone sit on rear seats???

Top Bottom