Performance Modifications on My Car (Japanese)

Thread Starter #31
I am thinking to upgrade my fuel pump

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

The GSS342 (commonly referred to as the Walbro 255) high pressure pump is capable of supporting applications of up to around 500bhp. This pump is also an ideal direct OEM replacement for stock OEM pumps that have gone faulty in all aspects of cars, especially daily drivers.
We also have in stock the Walbro GSS341, the only difference between these two pumps is that the GSS342 inlet is in-line with the outlet (as shown in this listings gallery photo) and the GSS341 inlet is rotated 180 degrees (opposite the outlet) So we recommend that you check your stock OEM pump as a guide for the best replacement fit.

Attachments

Thread Starter #32
Today I changed all my Fuel pipes with Braided cotton wrapped pipes, since the old one had crack on them.

I ordered 2 meter of that pipe from Uk cost me about 22 Australian Dollars.

Just changed.

In the first pictures changed!

second ones three pipes that had cracks

Attachments

Thread Starter #34
Stock Car if you import from japan Depending on the Odo and condition
Manual Skyline R33 Series II 1996 Will cost you about 9000 Dollars on Road

Thread Starter #36
Jayadev brother you won't be able to legally import this car to India.
It was produced from 1996-1998 (Series II Trim) r33 chassis

Shipping To australia is 1500 Dollars
Quarantine and Customs 2000 Dollars
Compliance To australian Standards 2500 Dollars
Registration and plates 1000
Insurance 1400 dollars (for turbo charged cars thats like average)
Total of 8400 dollars on top of the car

IF my car in Japan costs about 5000 dollars it will end up adding to 8400 on top which makes a sum of 13400 dollars in Australia

Thread Starter #38
Yes it does and it completely worth it

Let me tell you about myself , I came to australia when I was 18 , I came here to study hotel management. I don't belong to rich family like most of the people do. I worked hard to earn my living . My first job was car wash , I used to wash cars in winters with cold water . I had passion and love for cars and it remained the same throughout.
There I got the chance to drive almost all the sports and luxury cars that one can even think of.

Worked there for 4-5 months and got another job..and another and another.. it was 4 years after coming to Australia I realized that this is the time ..I got my first Skyline :)

I had other cars before that but not any sports.

I don't drink , smoke or club.. all i do is sleep think and work on cars ! So I think this passion isn't too bad isn't it

Keep up the passion , you will get there one day [:)]

Yes it does and it completely worth it

Let me tell you about myself , I came to australia when I was 18 , I came here to study hotel management. I don't belong to rich family like most of the people do. I worked hard to earn my living . My first job was car wash , I used to wash cars in winters with cold water . I had passion and love for cars and it remained the same throughout.
There I got the chance to drive almost all the sports and luxury cars that one can even think of.

Worked there for 4-5 months and got another job..and another and another.. it was 4 years after coming to Australia I realized that this is the time ..I got my first Skyline :)

I had other cars before that but not any sports.

I don't drink , smoke or club.. all i do is sleep think and work on cars ! So I think this passion isn't too bad isn't it

Keep up the passion , you will get there one day [:)]
SO you imported the skyline from JAPAn to Aus. or found it in Aus.

She is my dream car to, Specially R34 and R35 ,
"Esa koi din nahi he jab me R35 khareedne kaa sapna nahi dekhta"
My father says me that if you want to be a big man you need that thurst and I am so thursty for the Skyline.

BTW
What about doing new paint on it , as it is looking a little bit old now
maybe purple-blue iridescent ?

Thread Starter #41
SO you imported the skyline from JAPAn to Aus. or found it in Aus.

She is my dream car to, Specially R34 and R35 ,
"Esa koi din nahi he jab me R35 khareedne kaa sapna nahi dekhta"
My father says me that if you want to be a big man you need that thurst and I am so thursty for the Skyline.

BTW
What about doing new paint on it , as it is looking a little bit old now
maybe purple-blue iridescent ?
I got R33 from Australia this time,because to get from Japan would have taken a long time

I was thinking to buy R34 but I don't know shape wise , I'd pick R33 Series II over R34 anyday

They have almost same specs anyways [:)]

R34 is cheaper than my one because Mine's done up and spent heaps of money on it.

My paint job ? What are you saying ?
Paint is in mint condition . When I got it it was resprayed .

Your talking abount MIDNIGHT PURPLE for R33 GT-R , Nah am not gona do that . Mine is factory silver. I wouldn't worry about that color .

"Sapneya nu hakeekat ch badalan layi dekhna ,sapne nu sapna bann ke nahi rehan dena veer mere "

Attachments

Thread Starter #43
Personal Choice you can say?

R32 GTR would be nice but it lacks 4WS
R33 Series II has it and R34 has it too.

R34 is too squary ( the GTT version) , GT-R R34 is cool thing to have but they are quiet expensive .. used one.. in good condition.. your talkin about 50Grand

Thread Starter #45
yea man
I am , love r33. this is my 2nd r33
just installed a JVC double din head unit and cleaned the reflector lenses today.

Top Bottom