Pearl Mirage White (YPA) Suzuki Access 125

Re: Peal Mirage White (YPA) Suzuki Access 125

Thanks Viru..
@ Kannan - I have a question for you. In previous posts you have mentioned about Security Lock System and also Varun did mentioned about same thing. Below is similar link. I am thinking to buy.
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/xen...mote/79365117#bcrumbSearch:|bcrumbLabelId:317
Can you provide some reviews on The same - Like Pros and cons
and about wiring - I would be going to mechanic for installation - does he need to open the whole wiring system.
Request you to please post your reviews.

Thread Starter #422

Thanks Viru..
@ Kannan - I have a question for you. In previous posts you have mentioned about Security Lock System and also Varun did mentioned about same thing. Below is similar link. I am thinking to buy.
http://www.snapdeal.com/product/xen...mote/79365117#bcrumbSearch:|bcrumbLabelId:317
Can you provide some reviews on The same - Like Pros and cons
and about wiring - I would be going to mechanic for installation - does he need to open the whole wiring system.
Request you to please post your reviews.
I have used the same system. It did take some time as the guy who came to install was not familiar with scooter wiring (he was expert in bike wiring)
I wanted to takek Varun's advice in not connecting the auto starter. It so happened that the technician unknowingly connected it in the same way!
I could turn on the ignition remotely, but no auto start!
I removed it some time back, the technician had only sleeved the wiring kit and twisted the cables and not soldered it, so there was deposits.
Other than that there were no issues, it was working flawlessly.

So according to you, wires should be soldered. Could you explain more in detail on these "I wanted to takek Varun's advice in not connecting the auto starter. It so happened that the technician unknowingly connected it in the same way!
I could turn on the ignition remotely, but no auto start!" Were you able to start the engine with the button provided in the key-chain or you were not able to start the engine. Should i opt for auto start through that key-chain or should i go for manual start the way we generally start the vehicle. Also Kannan, Viru, Varun and Scooter Mehanic, I have found something which I would like to share with you, It might be you must have seen, you can check this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5tWVY8q8pg
We can install a fuel cell hydrogen kit in our Access. I would buy in next 3 months. Currently I am getting fuel mileage of 43 kmpl on Access.
Has anybody tried any new air filters? If you all have made mods in Horns, could you post the horn specifications and name of the brand. As I am really pissed off with the standard horn not even a hawker could listen it. It just given for the name sake.

Thread Starter #424

tCurrently I am getting fuel mileage of 43 kmpl on Access.
Has anybody tried any new air filters? If you all have made mods in Horns, could you post the horn specifications and name of the brand. As I am really pissed off with the standard horn not even a hawker could listen it. It just given for the name sake.
You are lucky top get 43kmpl. I'm getting average 30kmpl.
as for the horn pl check this and this

Last edited:

Any thoughts on headlight alignment I asked about in post #420?

I've come across the HHO kit before and will simply say it's fraud. I'm a little pressed for time so will go over the details of why it isn't going to work in a few days. Also worth noting, this is not at all how a Hydrogen fuel cell works.

My horn is standard. Not brilliant but it's ok.

I was really interested in upgrading to a conical air filter since the stock one is horribly restrictive. However, my visit home this time was very short and I didn't get the chance to acquire the parts.

Any thoughts on headlight alignment I asked about in post #420?
you can adjust the headlight housing up and down to focus the beam on road to get more brightness. if u want more brightness on road in low beam i.e., beam throw is at very short distance, just loosen the screw below the headlight housing(see the pic) and then adjust the reflector just push it downside slowly until you satisfy with the beam throw distance(down = short, up = long). after making adjusments don't forget to tight the screw at your desired level.
(for loosening the screw use the tools that came with your scooter)

@viru, happy to see ur reply as now you are satisfied with the improvements. btw, may i know which bulb you had changed now?.

Thread Starter #430

Presently running on 90/100 R10.
I need to change my rear tyre. If possible a little wide / big one. please give me suggestions. since those may not be available locally, i may have to order online and it may take time to get them.
So please give me your suggestions early.

Sorry, I don't know to be honest! Haven't had to look into scooty tyres yet.

Are yours tubeless? I have my heart set on getting tubeless tyres when I change mine, but haven't come across any yet.

Thread Starter #432

Are yours tubeless? I have my heart set on getting tubeless tyres when I change mine, but haven't come across any yet.
Mine is tubeless (i guess so)
I'm planning for big / wide. please give suggestions

Well, I would be extremely careful with upsizing tyres on a scooty, the clearance between the wheel and other components is simply too small!

You might want to carefully measure the tolerance you have between the current tyre and components like the gearbox, brake cable and mudguards, then calculate how much room you have to play with.

Thread Starter #434

Well, I would be extremely careful with upsizing tyres on a scooty, the clearance between the wheel and other components is simply too small!

You might want to carefully measure the tolerance you have between the current tyre and components like the gearbox, brake cable and mudguards, then calculate how much room you have to play with.
exactly what i was fearing!!
I just want a little big/wide tyre as both of us have good weight and a big tyre may look good for the scooter, I also doubt about the FE too.

My scooter's first battery gone kaput. It's time to change the battery. Which one is best? Exide or amaron or SF. While inquiring about these batteries in shops everyone is suggesting to go for exide. For amaron, warranty is painful and battery is full sealed so no chance for do anything if any problem arise etc., etc., like that giving some bad reviews. Is it true?.
Please suggest me exide or amaron or SF and which is good in performance, durable and in warranty also.

Last edited:

Top Bottom