Pasco Fiasco: Maruti Nexa Sells Used & Faulty S-Cross As New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Amit has confirmed that the issues with his S-Cross and the dealership have been resolved to his satisfaction and he is happy with the solution. The Sales GM and the RM have resolved the issues to his expectations.

Regards

Akash

We want to know how the issue was settled.

Thread Starter #33

Akash1886

Honoured Member
^^Has he got a new car?
We want to know how the issue was settled.
This is what he says in his FB Post!

Amit Gundh Happy to share that Pasco Automobiles has resolved the issue with my SCross. The sales GM Mr. Bhatia and their RM have addressed the issues to my satisfaction. Maruti and Pasco leaderships were particularly helpful in resolving the matter eventually.

Hoping to enjoy my Scross, and wishing the Maruti and Pasco teams all the very best for their Nexa venture. If anyone wants to buy their next car, ask me for recommendations and I’ll guide you to the right persons in Pasco for the best experience.

A BIG THANKS and hug to all those who supported and guided me, or endorsed my issue like their own and helped drive it to resolution. God bless!
Regards

Akash

^^Nothing new, same old hit and apology story here. Raining gifts, stuffing cash etc but MSIL finally got back it's loyal customer.

Best part: "Pasco and Maruti leadership has been helpful" :lol!:

What the hell were they doing when this person was being threatened? IMO this sounds more of a settlement between two parties and not the justice. Anyhow, the owner is happy; that's enough.

Additionally I had a word with Akash a couple of days back regarding the same issues and I had my own set of doubts over this issue. I don't know how some things have turned such an illegal way and I won't be surprised if this person has been given a forced settlement with a cup of tea inside a closed room and the condition of confidentiality covers that too.

If they could threaten the person on phone, why could'nt they do that to next level inside their offices or maybe at their corporate office?

Last edited:
Agree with TSI VIPUL, i dont feel everything is ok. He has not mentioned anything about the settlement.

''If anyone wants to buy their next car, ask me for recommendations and I’ll guide you to the right persons in Pasco for the best experience.'' right persons , does that mean there are some wrong personnel there?

Last edited:
+1 to Vipul views.

This is not done. He should have informed to all what resolution was agreed between both parties. He has written an essay on the issue and all the trauma he has gone through and now a single line that he is now satisfied with the resolution.

We have all supported him and we want to know what was the resolution after all?

I think they would have given some refund as the car was a demo car,maybe 2-3 lacs and would have replaced the parts free of cost. The customer expected a new car as replacement but he would have been made to settle for the above.

Hi, I understand your curiosity. But you would appreciate my idea was to raise the problem and get a resolution. Now that the issue has been resolved, it's only wise to close it. The ones involved have got the message and hopefully the experience shouldn't be repeated. I'm thankful to the community for its support and anyone who faces similar issue may please feel free to reach me and I'll be happy to share my learnings.

Hi, I understand your curiosity. But you would appreciate my idea was to raise the problem and get a resolution. Now that the issue has been resolved, it's only wise to close it. The ones involved have got the message and hopefully the experience shouldn't be repeated. I'm thankful to the community for its support and anyone who faces similar issue may please feel free to reach me and I'll be happy to share my learnings.
Are you really happy with the resolution?

the reason why I am asking is, had I been in your place and had got the issue resolved I would have given details of the resolution and offer given to me. however I dont see that explained here. Hence my hunch. Hope you are not being forced into accepting any raw deal.

I may be wrong but somehow cannot seem to Trust Pasco guys (after what they have given to you)

wish you happy miles with your car.

Last edited:
Lol, what an anti-climax! [frustration]
I think the people who supported you through forums, social networking etc, have the right to know what resolution you received.

Lol, what an anti-climax! [frustration]
I think the people who supported you through forums, social networking etc, have the right to know what resolution you received.
Normally in such situations the parties sigh non-disclosure agreements which prohibits everyone from disclosing the settlement. Hence the same would not have been posted

350Z

Core Team
Note: Thread closed since the case has been solved and there's no further update from the OP.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom