Pasco Fiasco: Maruti Nexa Sells Used & Faulty S-Cross As New

Status
Not open for further replies.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: NEXA Experience!! Joke? Disgust? Poor Experience at NEXA Gurgaon

Ok so i read on tbhp that some members who bought 1.6 initially have been given a 90k cheque plus some free service scheme. Never heard about this from any manufacturer. So maruti indeed has tried something new with nexa.

^^What is the latest update on the issue? Is the car once again ready for delivery? Has Maruti Suzuki management tried to get in touch with you?
Maruti staying mum on the issue. Mr ayukava keeps forwarding the issue to pasco, who in turn keep sending me legal notices and threat calls from gurgaon police. Is there any auto expert or journalist who can help?

^^Try to get in touch with ACI guys, maybe they can help.

Rest you can ignore these threat calls and emails and move ahead with legal proceedings. MSIL returning 90k to S Cross buyers is enough for people to star singing their praises ignoring your grief.

Hey akash1886, Why you didn't do any PDI before buying the car? We shouldn't believe those guys related with sales and service team. And its a Maruti also. I didn't like maruti though some folks thought that they are reliable. Their sales team has a different kind of attitude like 'hamare pas sab loog aate hai, tumhare na hone se koi farak nahi parega'. The time has arrived, where we should raise our voice to such kind of person an company. Now, if the car is with you or with the dealer? You should have to go through 'GRAHAK SURAKSHA' law.

Thread Starter #20

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hey akash1886, Why you didn't do any PDI before buying the car?
Buddy, for the record, I am not the owner of this car in question. It is our fellow Tai-ger Amit's car.

We shouldn't believe those guys related with sales and service team. And its a Maruti also. I didn't like maruti though some folks thought that they are reliable. Their sales team has a different kind of attitude like 'hamare pas sab loog aate hai, tumhare na hone se koi farak nahi parega'.
You see, even after my own uncle has 2 Nexa and 1 Regular Dealership of Maruti Suzuki, I do not trust him or the brand blindly. Where my car and my money and most importantly my time is being invested, I double check on every darn thing before signing the dotted line. As of the sales staff, they are nothing more than khachars(load carrying mules). Their attitude is same whether you speak to them NEXA or you speak to them in a regular Maruti Dealership. You know what, to set their thinking right forever, a person like me will make them see stars in broad daylight.

The time has arrived, where we should raise our voice to such kind of person an company. Now, if the car is with you or with the dealer?
Time has indeed arrived. The car is not owned by me nor I am interested to buy a Maruti anymore.

You should have to go through 'GRAHAK SURAKSHA' law.
I do not believe in going from pillar to post for getting justice in cases like these. I believe in delivering correct judgement there and then. Need I say more?

Regards

Akash

Yes buddy and sorry for the mistake. When we pay a big numbers, we should confirm if it is ok or not. One question is in my mind, why he didn't do any PDI? Because it is a big plus point for the dealer if we see this through a lawer's eye.

Thread Starter #22

Akash1886

Honoured Member
When we pay a big numbers, we should confirm if it is ok or not.
Absolutely.

One question is in my mind, why he didn't do any PDI? Because it is a big plus point for the dealer if we see this through a lawer's eye.
First thing is, not everyone unfortunately is well versed with the concept of PDI due to which dealers take advantage and more so the blind faith of people in some brands lead to such disasters. Secondly, if someone comes at night to deliver your car and you being totally tired of day's work, as a normal personal, will you be interested in a PDI that too in night when half of the features are not even visible? Lastly, there is a saying in Hindi,"Jab waqt kharab ho, toh oonth pe baithey aadmi ko bhi kutta kaat leta hai" (When one's time is bad, then even the man who takes good precautions, ends up in a mess). So, maybe in future, people would be more alert!

Regards

Akash

I read a similar complaint on Team BHP about Nexa where a customer was delivered a faulty baleno and even the Dealer went to the level of threatening the customer where no help was offered from maruti to the customer

Never expected such incidents from Maruti,that too from Nexa.When I went to HASS,I was reading a automotive magazine and saw brilliant reviews on Nexa,such as 'I was treated as a VIP,Excellent Experience' and asumed that Nexa is nice,but the truth is completely opposite
As a Maruti Omni user,I was happy with my experience at MASS,but was disappointed with a bad paint job on Feb '15.My Omni was earlier repainted at MASS nicely but did not like the way they repainted it last year.

Maruti owners,please post your experiences at dealerships.
Thanks,

Thread Starter #25

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Maruti staying mum on the issue. Mr ayukava keeps forwarding the issue to pasco, who in turn keep sending me legal notices and threat calls from gurgaon police. Is there any auto expert or journalist who can help?
Amit we stay in Noida man!! There is a full news channel hub here you know that. Approach with your case to anyone of them and along with everything carry the call records of your mobile to the news channel. Everything will be sorted within a few hours!

Ok so i read on tbhp that some members who bought 1.6 initially have been given a 90k cheque plus some free service scheme. Never heard about this from any manufacturer. So maruti indeed has tried something new with nexa.
Bhai, the early bird owners paid list price for the vehicle then since s-cross became a dud the prices were reduced by Maruti by a bigger margin than what is being offered as compensation. All in all, at best, What I can term it as, the owners of S-Cross got protected from the depreciation value of 2 years i.e approx Rs. 45K/year if we assume.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #30

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Update: Amit has confirmed that the issues with his S-Cross and the dealership have been resolved to his satisfaction and he is happy with the solution. The Sales GM and the RM have resolved the issues to his expectations.

Regards

Akash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom