Parking Car on Incline / Decline Surface

Re: Parking car on slope?

Yes buddy! Tyre stopper will reduce the load on hand brakes to certain extent by complimenting hand brake's job (Just like how you place a stone to be on safer side). Hand brakes are designed to be used while parking in slopes. Any car manual also stipulates the same. So, I presume that it should be capable of withstanding the wear and tear.

Thread Starter #17
A good point discussed. I am worried about the wear & tear of hand brake, but the point which keeps me relaxed is I use hand brake, I keep 4 size stones at all 4 tyres & I keep gear engaged. I guess with this combined effect load on the hand brake reduces. Correct me experts if there is anything wrong in my technique.

Drive Safe
Santosh.V

I will be parking my car on the incline and I am worried about it as the incline is high ..
It is like the house is at higher angle and road is at low angle. I will also put pics.
Please help me if I should park the car facing front towards the road or back side

I will be parking my car on the incline and I am worried about it as the incline is high ..
It is like the house is at higher angle and road is at low angle. I will also put pics.
Please help me if I should park the car facing front towards the road or back side
Park it in whatever direction, but keep your tyre oriented towards the curb.
How to park on an inclined surface | Autodeal

Top Bottom