Papers Getting Stuck in A/C Blower Area

Thread Starter #1
I face this problem quite often[frustration]

The papers from the dashboard storage area enter in to the blower of ac vents in the car and make noise. Every time I had to take it to service center to clean these. how to avoid this. Only one thing strikes me that I should not put any loose papers in the dashboard at all. Any other idea[confused]

My car is Ritz Ldi

Never faced anything like this ever. Are the papers entering from the windshield vents on the dash. Best would be to avoid keeping papers if you are facing the problem again and again. Alternatively, you can fabricate small wire meshes and stick them to the windshield vents.

freakdude.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
hearing this for the first time [:D] but yeah anything can happen. i'll say just don't keep papers on the dashboard.

i'm confused , you said in the storage area. how can papers enter in the blower [surprise]

Thread Starter #4
hearing this for the first time [:D] but yeah anything can happen. i'll say just don't keep papers on the dashboard.

i'm confused , you said in the storage area. how can papers enter in the blower [surprise]
It is true, I just visited the service center and they told me it takes 2 hours to fix this. They say some unknown dust or some thing got stuck, may not be a paper from the storage of dash.

My meaning of the storage of dash means, a glow box provided in front of the front left seat which will have a hole inside when it is closed. please check you will understand

hai RK sir
i have also faced this same issue with 800 twice.
just gave it to service station guys they cleared it.
but have not faced in fiesta

@Gurrala:
Who is me. I am sure even Rajnikanth also wouldn't have ever heard this issue. [lol]

By the way,are there any such panel gaps through which papers enter the vents?I'd recommend you to first find the root of the problem and then move ahead else after some days you will again have to come up with more such queries.

Thread Starter #7
@Gurrala:
Who is me..I am sure even Rajnikanth also wouldn't have ever heard this issue..[lol]

By the way,are there any such panel gaps through which papers enter the vents?I'd recommend you to first find the root of the problem and then move ahead else after some days you will again have to come up with more such queries.
You find a Rajnikanth apart from me here with the name of Rajvel, so check with him what happens. I trying to fix it tomorrow at service center and I will ask him the details of this problem

@Gurrala:
Who is me..I am sure even Rajnikanth also wouldn't have ever heard this issue..[lol]

No Man myself and RK sir is having this issue.I think this issue is with maruti only because i got this in 800 and RK sir in Ritz.
Its true vipul. After finishing two trips one to ooty i got this sound but after that left my car for regular service then it was cleared.Next time after tirupati trip. Then again the sound disappered after using AC for half an hour at full speed.[evil]

Add me in this game too, My Alto had 2 pieces of paper in the blower and it took 10 minutes to take that out of that blower, actually by co-brother who heard this sound, took the blower fan from the inside(i don't where exactly lies in your car and 800), but he took that and to my surprise we saw two paper pieces stuck there. Then he told the culprit is the mouse! I did not believe him, but then he said it's the common issue with the Low GC cars, he works for Honda and says many sensitive owners come to service center for this(mouse) issues a lot.

Thread Starter #10
I went to service yesterday to clear this problem !! and found a complete news paper piece taken out by service guys from left front blower area[surprise]

When I asked them, the told some thing to me which may be correct or wrong.

This problem is with all Maruti cars, as the the glove box on the dash front left side one is having a open hole design as when we open the glow box this area looks closed and when we close this this area will be open. And when we switch on the AC blower with internal circulation button switched off and run, then the blower squeeze some papers from the glovbox compartment into it.

Then I asked him, what to do on this, he said ensure that you do not leave any loose papers in the glow box, put them in polythene cover and keep there and never use AC without switching on the internal circulation button, keep that on every time[:)]

He also told some external dust also gets entered in that area, hence he was suggesting me to fit some additional filter which was launched by them recently, but some how I was not interested in that.

But

Before going to service center, I opened the bonnet to see what was wrong and really surprised to see lot of papers and polythene small covers stuck here and there under the bonnet, near engine area, near batter area. So this must be surely by some RAT issue and also doubt even that news paper found in the blower was due to rats !!

Hi Gurrala74, I too had faced this problem.

The reason behind this is your and my friend RAT's!! Which makes the papers into small pieces, they usually keep it in the fresh air intake. When you turn on the blower it gets into the fan.

After it is clean try not to open the fresh air went for a week or so, you wont find these papers ! Try spraying diesel around teh engine bay, this will sort out the problem, but need to do this regularly.

Last edited:
Pl help, something got stuck in A/C blower of RITZ

Dear forum members:

I have ritz petrol car. Recently when a/c blower was making lot of noise, i think some leaves got stuck on to it. When i opened the glow box are in front of the left front seat, the blower is not seen there. I took the car to a local workshop, but he told that blower is not accessible from the glove box area and to be accessed from the engine area.

Has anybody faced these problem and how to remove the leaves? How to access the A/C blower of Ritz.

Your comments are much appreciated i stay in mumbai..

I got the additional AC filter at MASS, today for our Wagonr BS3.It is MGP , and code No, is different for different maruti cars.
This prevents papers, dried leaves, dust from entering inside the AC from outside ,

Attachments

Top Bottom