Paintless Dent Removal in Mumbai & Pune

Re: Paintless Dent Removal in Pune

This is awesome. I needed something like this for dents on my Micra. Thanks [clap]

My Nissan Sunny was rear ended at E-square circle by an impatient teen on scooter. I was waiting for signal and suddenly he banged on left corner of rear bumper.

Called up Nissan Service center and they said it'll cost around 5-6k. Got Sudhir's contact number on internet search.
He visited the place with his tools and fixed it in 30-40 minutes. It's basically heat treatment. This happened in 2012, so cannot recollect the exact amount I paid him. But it was ~1200.
Posting the before and after images. There is still a minor scratch on bumper, but for that a repaint is required. And as it is at the bottom part of bumper, I am not really concerned. Though it's noticeable in this image, it has been faded over time.

Attachments

Re: paintless dent removal in Pune

This is a nice piece of information for all Puneites. When I was in delhi, there were many dent removal workshops without re-painting in Bhikaji kama and Mayapuri area but could not find one in Pune.

This one will help [:)] thanks for putting it up.

@Thetraveller can you please tell me some good paintless dent removal workshops in delhi. also can you please give some rough idea about the cost for paintless dent removal in delhi

Re: paintless dent removal in Pune

Guys, any such "professionals" in Noida???

freakdude.
Yes, Sector-16, i got the Bumper of Baleno repaired in about 2 hrs and costed me just 850/- . . . take the entry to Sector-16 from the Metro entrance, or the next one. You will see the bumper repair guys in about 100-150 mtrs .. They do it with hot air blowers and mallets. its; worth a try

Paintless Dent Removal in Mumbai?

Does maruti offer pdr services , Unable to find any in mumbai/navi mumbai.
Found one only in pune

Re: Paintless Dent Removal in Mumbai?

Imgur

Somebody probably sat on the bonnet or put a heavy bag while we were at the mall last week . The dent was much larger however 80% of it went away by simply opening the hood and dropping it back to close. What remains are patches circled in the pics . Its difficult to make out the depth from the pics. I was able to remove the smaller dent by using a vacuum glass hook. But don't have tools and expertise to deal with the 2 larger ones at the middle.

I really need the contact details of anyone in Mumbai who does this. My Baleno has several such dents and dimples, mostly because the panels are so soft. Anyone can advice?

Ameyam

My Nissan Sunny was rear ended at E-square circle by an impatient teen on scooter. I was waiting for signal and suddenly he banged on left corner of rear bumper.

Called up Nissan Service center and they said it'll cost around 5-6k. Got Sudhir's contact number on internet search.
He visited the place with his tools and fixed it in 30-40 minutes. It's basically heat treatment. This happened in 2012, so cannot recollect the exact amount I paid him. But it was ~1200.
Posting the before and after images. There is still a minor scratch on bumper, but for that a repaint is required. And as it is at the bottom part of bumper, I am not really concerned. Though it's noticeable in this image, it has been faded over time.
Hi,
While coming to work today somebody did just the same on my Dzire, although the good thing is, the bumper has just a big dimple and no scratches. Do you have his number still available?

Last edited:
This is NOT an alternative for Denting.

I availed Mr. Sudhir's services in December, 2016. Front left door of my Ecosport (Apollo) had a dent due to some senior citizen crashing his WagonR into it cause they didn't hear my car's horn, for which I don't blame them.

I called him up and sent dent's pics. He gave me an estimate of ₹1500 and told me since it was a nasty dent, it couldn't be fixed at my place. It took me almost a week to meet him up due to our previous arrangements. Finally on D day, I went to his workshop at around 1:00 pm, a father-son duo had just started getting some work done on their Dzire. He completed their work till 2-2:30 pm and charged them 1500-1800 sth for almost 90% okay job. Then he started work on my Apollo and till 7:00 he tried to remove the dent but he could only achieve 60% effectively. Meanwhile, during his unsuccessful attempt to remove the dent he managed to bend that Gate leading to its misalignment and also damaged the sheet metal under the back cladding. After all this he asked me for ₹2500, claiming that Apollo's sheet metal is thicker than Dzire's and he had to use more material than he had expected. I managed to negotiate to ₹2000 and as I didn't have cash at the moment and suddenly my net banking had stopped working, he happily obliged to let me online transfer the amount later that evening.

I finally got that dent removed and door aligned when I claimed insurance for another dent on the same side from Ford Service station. No doubt Mr. Sudhir is a nice man, but I think this technique doesn't work well on vehicles from Ford.

Later in my life, some day I stumbled upon the tools, Glue Gun, he uses for so-called PDR on Aliexpress -
30W/40W/80W/100W Professional High Temp Hot Melt Glue Gun 30W Graft Repair Heat Gun Pneumatic DIY Tools Hot Glue Gun free Glue s-in Glue Guns from Tools on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

It costs anything between 600-1000 only including Glue and the Gun and I don't think Apollo had warranted an increase of ₹500 in estimate due to use of extra glue which seems to be dirt cheap.

Top Bottom