Paintless Dent Removal in Mumbai & Pune

Re: Paintless Dent Removal in Pune

First thanks to surfer for giving this information.

Recently my new spark2012 got dent on qtr pnl by unknown reason [cry]

below are pictures of work done
Mr sudhir's job is really appreciable.He attended site at nigdi pune from bibwewadi pune 30Kms. It takes 1 hr to remove dent.As paint removed due to sharp dent it not under his work.
He take 900/-+ onsite visit 200/- for this work.
Really value for money.When i show it to Showroom guy at 1st servicing he said he can't do( may out of GM's skill).
Sudhir may like to visit Mumbai/aurangabad/nasik if he has 5-6 job in that city.
May visit to ban'ore.His mobile no 9552629516.

Attachments

Good job buddy, the remaining scratches would easily go by use of rubbing compound. Has the dent gone completely?

Good job buddy, the remaining scratches would easily go by use of rubbing compound. Has the dent gone completely?
body panel dent gone only scratches remained
should i apply scratch removes formula 1 or need scratch remover pen

See if there is a dent in fibre component like the bumper. Its a simple job. I got it done for 300 in a local garage. The bumper also had scratches, but that doesn't bother me.
For the bumper dent. They first remove it and then using a blow torch correct it with a little banging.

Well executed job.you may use formula1scratch remover to bring back the showroom finish.please get it done by a professional.

Guys any help on removing deep scratches from Red Santro. Currently my santro has blade scratched done by some unknown fellow on front bumper and 2 huge scratches on all 4 doors. I have applied nailpaint of same color but still not satisifed. The estimate to paint all these is close to 18K. Any suggestions please?

Guys any help on removing deep scratches from Red Santro. Currently my santro has blade scratched done by some unknown fellow on front bumper and 2 huge scratches on all 4 doors. I have applied nailpaint of same color but still not satisifed. The estimate to paint all these is close to 18K. Any suggestions please?
Use Formula 1 or any other scratch remover solution. But if paint is peeled, then repainting has to be done. Please post some pictures of the scratches in close up in order access the damage.

Paintless Dent Removal Service in Pune

A week ago, I saw a card tucked in the window of my car. It was a visiting card of a person doing dent removal at your place. The card also had many photos of before & after the dent removal from multiple cars.
I had a big dent on the rear of my car. I gave that person a call & he agreed to visit my place the next day. He works at your place, so no need to take the car anywhere. He just needs an electric point. He has few imported tools & solutions using which he removed the dent from my car. His charges were Rs.1200/- & those depend on the size & nature of the dent.
Unfortunately I forgot to click pictures of the dent. But now it looks great & can't even make out that there was a dent.

I liked his way of advertising. Wherever he sees such dented cars, he tucks in his card. [:)]

I won't be posting the contact details of the person here as it might not be as per policy of TAI but I can PM if anyone in Pune needs such service.

Re: Paintless Dent Removal Service in Pune

I guess you can put the details here on TAI. We are not marketing him but sharing the good things which can benefit others. We also share the car cost from whom we bought and how was the initial impression.

I am trying to find such contacts in Chennai. Anyone know about PDR guys in Chennai not that dent king pop up stuff.

I guess you can put the details here on TAI. We are not marketing him but sharing the good things which can benefit others. We also share the car cost from whom we bought and how was the initial impression.
Okay, so here is the image of the card he gave. Check the photos on the card. My Blue Indica had a dent similar to the one in 2nd photo.
His contact details:
Sudhir Gaikwad
M- 9552629516, 7385557906

(Mods: Please remove this post if it is against any of the policies on TAI).

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom