Paid For Hyundai Venue - No Car Delivered

Thread Starter #1
I made a mistake of paying the full cost of the car upfront.I do not have any previous experience in purchasing a car.The dealer promised me that the car would be delivered within 1 month timeframe if the payment was made in full.I visited the Bank,filled the docs,the loan was sanctioned.The dealer asked me to pay the the down payment of 1.5L.I paid this using Card and IMPS.
The bank transferred the full loan amount to them.Now it seems they will take more than 1 month to deliver and i need to pay 1 EMI without the car.I went to the bank and asked them if they could postpone the EMI,they said nothing can be done from their side.
What should i do ? Please advice

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
You can email them here.
crsales@hmil.net attach all documents you have.

Also , ask your dealer to compensate you for this delay, first tell them to pay the first emi amount , they will then offer you some accessories or service coupons. Get them and ask about the car status every 2 days.

Make sure to get this in writing from the dealer that you will look at the car before the registration process. Since dealer has the full amount and sometimes car gets damaged in transit , he may sell you a repaired panel car.

You are paying money , you are giving business to them , not the other way around. If you think they are not listening to you , threaten him to sue for harrasment.

Again I am telling you to get it in writing that you will see the car before the registration process is started. If he says I am here for you sir , don't believe.

Thread Starter #3
You can email them here.
crsales@hmil.net attach all documents you have.

Also , ask your dealer to compensate you for this delay, first tell them to pay the first emi amount , they will then offer you some accessories or service coupons. Get them and ask about the car status every 2 days.

Make sure to get this in writing from the dealer that you will look at the car before the registration process. Since dealer has the full amount and sometimes car gets damaged in transit , he may sell you a repaired panel car.

You are paying money , you are giving business to them , not the other way around. If you think they are not listening to you , threaten him to sue for harrasment.

Again I am telling you to get it in writing that you will see the car before the registration process is started. If he says I am here for you sir , don't believe.
Thanks for your reply.This what i have done so far
1.Tried reaching the dealer over phone after few days after i paid.They did not answer the call.I called up Hyundai they put the manager on conference call.I described the issue.After some time the Showroom manager calls me back and says that he did not recognize my second number.Actually i has called him early on this number.The mail from the Regional Manager said that delivery will be made by next month and the showroom people will update me regularly.

2.I contacted them after a week,the response i got was my Queue number is 25,The car may be shipped by 14th and will be delivered by 25th.

3.I went to the bank and asked why the loan was released without contacting me and if the EMI can be posponed.They accepted mistake on their part but said they could do nothing much.I asked them to cancel the auto debt on my account they did.I also mentioned that i will move legally if delivery is further delayed and if the VIN number is not provided to me before first EMI.The loan executive and the higher up person seemed concerned.

Thing is they have 1 month to deliver the car(i agreed to this).. i guess i will wait for some more time.What do you think?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Yeah you should wait since you have already paid down payment.
About the auto debit , did you ask if still you have to pay for emi ? They might charge bouncing charges of around 700rs if emi is missed.
Do update.

Thread Starter #5
About the auto debit , did you ask if still you have to pay for emi ? They might charge bouncing charges of around 700rs if emi is missed.
Do update.
Yes the EMI will start on 14th.But the auto debit is cancelled it seems.I can repay using NetBanking.I got a call from the dealer explaining stuff and the demand for this vehicle.
They promised me that the delivery will be made next month and will call me for PDI before the vehicle is send for registration.

Thread Starter #6
Do update.
It seems the dealer will be delivering the car much earlier :) Stuck with Temporary registration.Please see my other thread.

Top Bottom